Stress Relief

"Hey Brett." One his team mates called to the wolf who followed the direction they were pointing in and spotted you arguing with a boy you'd hooked up with at a party a few nights before.

"Yeah, what?" He asked the team mate who frowned.

"Aren't you two together." The question had Brett rolling his eyes. He couldn't exactly explain that you were both werewolves and used sex as a way to get through each other's heat or to help each other to get back under control.

"Kind of I guess." He grumbled, tossing the Lacrosse ball across the field and smacking into the back of your leg.

When you turned to yell at whoever through it you spotted Brett, Lacrosse stick over his shoulders as he watched you.

"Oh, you're gonna get it!" The team jeered as you glared at him before storming off.

"Oh, trust me, I know." He muttered with a smirk.

"(Y/N)?" Brett called as he headed to his room, stripping off and going to knock on your door when he found his bed empty.

"Yeah?" You hummed, wrapping a towel around yourself as you got out of the shower and strolled to your room, not spotting Brett which made you jump when he snaked his arms around you.

"You ok?" He muttered, kissing your shoulder and sliding his hand between your thighs as he waited for you to answer.

"I guess, you know you didn't have to hit me with that ball, I was under control." You made a soft noise as he lifted you and turned so he could sit on the edge of your bed.

"So, you don't need my help?" He chuckled when you whined and ground against him, letting lift you so you could sink down onto him. "I got a big game tomorrow, you going to come watch?"

"Maybe, Satomi has a job for me." You sighed contentedly when his arm wrapped around you, helping you ride him as you let out small puffs of air and gasped moans.

"Coach's been pretty hard on us." He muttered and you could feel him starting to relax and unwind, his fingers stroking over your clit as he bucked up into you roughly, making the both of you jerk a little.

"You'll be fine." You insisted but he didn't seem convinced. "You're better than the Alpha." You hummed and he growled happily.

"Oh yeah, who else am I better than?" He asked, his voice husked and gravely as he tried to concentrate on thrusting into you rather than the way your body was clenching around him.

"You're cuter than Stiles, and Liam." You smiled when he hummed and his hand slowly moved to your throat, not holding tightly just keeping you close against his chest.

"Cum for me (Y/N)." He grumbled, tilting your head so you could look at him as he tipped you over the edge with a final thrust.

The whole pack could probably hear the final snarled moans that escaped the both of you but you doubted Brett cared. You were sure he was always smug after the two of you hooked up.

"You are a very good stress relief." He muttered as he nibbled at your ear lobe.

"I know." You hummed and squealed when he flopped backwards on your bed with a laugh, dragging you with him.