Prompt

"Oh, my God. You're in love with him!" Hayden gasped when she spotted the picture of Brett you'd doodled in your notebook.

"What no." you giggled as she finished tying her shoes and hugged you goodbye.

When you went up to you room and dumped your books on your bed you realised someone had pushed your window open, jumping when Brett scowled at you.

"Who are you in love with?" He huffed.

"Brett you're soaking and dripping all over my stuff!" you complained, pulling the window shut to stop the icy water streaking in.

"You belong to me and you need to accept it." He grumbled, his eyes flashing at you as you rolled your eyes.

"Yea, yea, ok, grumpy." You teased as you grabbed your pyjamas from the bed, heading into the bathroom to change into said clothes.

"Seriously, who were you and Hayden talking about... not that I was listening?" He asked as you came back with a towel and helped him dry off.

"Are you coming to bed?" You giggled as he nodded, smiling when you lent up to kiss his cheek.

You fell asleep with your head resting on his arm which spread under your pillow, finding your doodle book, flipping through it curiously. He smiled to himself when he found the pictures of him.