Halloween Prompt

"This is so exciting!" You giggled as you pulled Brett through the French Quarter, looking for the rest of the pack. "I can't believe we're all here! Oh! Let's get our fortunes read, we don't have to meet at the restaurant for another ten minutes and it's just over there."

"(Y/N)... you're a witch! You know none of this is real so it'd just be a waste of money." Brett objected, stumbling when you pulled him into the dimly lit room.

"Welcome, I knew you were coming." A woman said ominously.

"Doubtful." Brett muttered, frowning when you poked his side and sat in front of her.

You payed for a future reading and Brett could see you trying not to giggle through the process.

"I see your... mother? She says Halloween is on a full moon and that it is the time to make wishes and answer mysteries." The woman said with a droning tone of voice.

You thanked her and left, oddly quiet. "I've heard what she said before." you mumbled, plodding along to the restaurant where the pack had gathered outside to eat and enjoy the festival.

"(Y/N), she said she was talking to your mother... She's not dead." Brett pointed out.

"She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true." You said slowly and glanced at Brett "That's kind of what the woman back there said."

"She's not really psychic!" Brett grumbled as he waved to Scott and Liam as you walked over to the tables. "Trust me a wolf always knows."

"Wait!" You said, pausing before rushing to keep up. "You're a werewolf too!" You called, being hushed by everyone else as Brett laughed at your sudden but obvious revelation.