Meeting

"Who's that one?" Brett asked as the teams sat on the bleachers while the assistant crew helped.

"I think that's (Y/N), she does the water runs and equipment checks for Beacon Hills." Someone told him and he hummed as he continued to check you out as you spoke with Coach.

Jackson's fists clenched as he listened to the conversation. "She's pretty hot." He said with a smirk.

He followed your gaze to Jackson as you waved and smiled at him, hurrying to squish onto the bench between a player Brett could never remember and Stiles. "She's pretty smart too." Jackson snapped at Brett before turning his attention back to the field as they received a talking to.

Later on that day it was getting dark and the game was starting. As you helped the team you hugged Jackson and high fived Scott before heading up to sit with the girls. "Hey, cute girl." You turned to see Brett grinning up at you.

"My names (Y/N)." You said with an arched eyebrow.

"Ok, that doesn't stop you being cute though." He chuckled when you blushed a little.

Jackson frowned when he glanced over to you, instead of the usual banner that had become faded and tattered that he would complain about you waving for him, you were flirting with Brett. Someone on the opposite team.

"What's up with (Y/N)?" Stiles asked Jackson who had been staring at you.

"Nothing, she's just scaring the team." Jackson muttered. "She's a good friend."

"Man I wish she'd scare me!" Stiles groaned and Jackson glanced over to see you with Brett, kissing him. "To bad for you huh, the boyfriend comes in and out goes the guy friend."

Jackson scoffed but that didn't stop him from glowering at Brett as he nodded and chuckled as he headed onto the field. The game started off easily. Scott and Jackson made quick work of racking up the goals until Brett started stealing the ball.

Just as the game was starting to end Jackson rammed into Brett, ignoring the fact that he'd thrown him several feet away, scoring the last goal. When he turned around expecting you to be cheering for him he found you with the rest of the spectators hurrying to Brett.

"I'm ok." He groaned as you helped him sit up. "I'll be even better if you come out with me for dinner... even though I lost."

"Sure!" You giggled and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"But you always come with me after." Jackson said, his voice being washed out by the crowds around you.