Ships!!

I dipped lmao sorry

Anyways!!

Hi!! I wanna do some ships but first yall have to ship me with someone. So, I'll describe myself and you just basically say who you think I'd be shipped with. Then I can do the same for you! Just describe yourself and I'll give you someone I think you'd be cute with. Pls give me your sexual orientations aswell lmao.

Looks:

I have dark grey hair (dyed)
Blue eyes
Small nose
Medium lips
My teeth aren't the best shaped but I'm getting braces soon :) - that doesn't mean I'm some little kid by the way I want to put that out there.
I have more of a grunge style, I like fishnets and ripped tights with little pladd skirts an flannel shirts.
I think I own 15 flannel shirts, I can't lie to you.
I give myself stick and poke tattoos and I currently have 20 i think.
Although my main style is grunge I can dress indie too, crop tops and baggy jeans are another favourite combo of mine.

Personality:
I'm very sarcastic and I live life pretty carefree a lot of the time.
I have suffered with suicidal thoughts and I have anxiety about literally everything. I skip school a lot and I'm best friends with my detention teachers lmao.
I have quite a shitty relationship with my parents but we can hold a normal conversation.
I get angry a lot and tend to be impulsive.
I want to be a hero a lot of the time, my purpose is to help people but I need to realise I need help too.
I'm really calling myself out here lmao chile anyways.

Notes/ additional info:
I play the ukulele- its a black ukulele cus I'm so edgy
I love memes ;)
I'm a switch
I love girls and guys but i like guys more I think
I physically don't cry
I have too many friends for a loner