Clay jensen

(Clay has been talking about hannah a lot and been ignoring you. You know he still loves her and you're breaking up with him)

I wanted to slam my door on him. I loved Clay so much and i couldnt bare to be without him. But at the same time i could see that hannah still had a hold on him. He never really let her go. And i couldn't take it. I had told him to come over but the sight of him made me wanna curl up and cry like a baby. I held back any tears and pulled him inside. He went in for a kiss but i stopped him and told him to sit down. He could see the tears i was holding off.

"Whats wrong?" He asked holding my hand. I looked away trying to conceal the tear that got away. I blinked and my vision became blurry. I started to cry. Great. "I need to talk. About us" i began while wiping my tears. "I...i know this is a bad idea...for me and you....but i cant live like this. I would be lying to myself if i said that were fine" I needed to breathe.

I took a large breathe in and a large breathe out. "What do you mean? What are you saying?" He put his hand on my chin trying to get me to look at him. I loved him and i couldnt bare to see him get upset. "I think we-you need time. I know your not over hannah and its ruining me. I feel selfish but its the truth. I cant be in this relationship when i know your still in love with her. It kills me" i began to cry badly now.

I shook my head and covered my face. I felt like i was lying to him but i wasnt. I felt horrible. "What? Im not in love her i- I love you Y/N. And i want to be with you" He tried to explain but before he could finish he was in a bucket of tears. We just sort of sat there crying. "I can tell something up with you Clay, its been like this since we had our first date. I remind you of hannah and i bring back sad memories."

I stood up and wiped my face. My mascara was running all the way down and i looked like a complete mess. Clay got up too and put his hand on my shoulder. "Please dont do this, im begging you. I love you. And i wont be upset about her anymore. I promise" His voice broke as he spoke. I could tell that he was being truthful but i couldnt do this. My mental health was my top priority for once. Id been putting it down for so long and i was breaking. "I know. But i cant do this. Not at the moment. I need to focus on my health and where my head is at." i gave him a hug, still crying.

He smelled so good. He smelt of lavinder and his aftershave. I pulled him tight and he pulled me too. We were just crying together. He kissed my forehead and pulled away. "I get it. But please dont give up on me. I really love you." His words resonated with me. I felt his sadness through his chest. I felt his heart break. But my heart had broken so many times before. I pulled myself together. I didnt want him to hurt. Or to be the cause of his hurt. So, i ignored my feelings once again.

"I guess we can still be together. I just need to know that your going to be here when i need you" i squeezed his hands. He looked into my eyes, into my soul. He kissed me. Like never before. We were low key always. And we didnt have those big passionate kisses. This was new. I coukd tell it was new for him aswell. He pulled away and hugged me again. He repeated himself saying 'i love you' over and over. I loved him so much i swear.