Montgomery-'youre not a child'

I payed for my ticket and walked in, smelling the scent of fresh popcorn and Montgomery's strong cologne. "No you cannot have fucking Mikenites and Hot Tamales because your not a fucking child" I heard Monty tell Zach as i slowly walked up to them. I smiled and wipped out some change and slammed it on the counter, pushing Monty aside. "Hot Tamales And Mikenites please-" I said, sticking my tongue out at Monty and then smiling at Zach.

Once i had the snacks i passed them to Zach. "Here you go Zachie, dont ever let mean Monty tell tou what you can and cant get okay?" I reassured him.
"Thanks Y/N!" he replied, smiling like a kid. "Fucks sake Y/N, you two are like my children" Montgomery complained, rolling his eyes at me. "Okay, daddy Monty" I replied with a smirk. He scoffed and bit his lip at me. "I've heard that before" He whispered.

Zach and Scott stood in the back, pretending to throw up and i laughed at them. We headed into our movie and sat down with me next to Monty. Soon enough the movie started and a very sexual scene started to play. I could see Monty tense up a bit. I reached my hand over to his jeans, slowly stroking his leg. I got further and further up his leg until i reached his crotch.

At first i was just slowly stroking it but i soon realised i was really harshy palming him. He looked at me with hus devilish smile and looked me up and down as if he was hungry. He licked his lips and grabbed my hand, leading me away from the screen we were sat infront of.