Montgomery-fight

I walk into school, not surrounded by loads of students today feeling slightly confused. Then i heard it. The screaming and cheering. Oh fuck. I ran as fast as i could, out the doors to see a large crowd formed around like a circle. I pushed my past people, trying to see what was going on. I felt a pair of larger arms grab me.

"Zach! Let go now!" I screamed, hitting his arm hard enough for him to let go. I kept squeezing my way through until i got to the edge of the crowd and saw what I hoped not to. My boyfriend. Ontop of Alex Standall. Punching the absolute shit out of Alex's face. Fucking fabulous.

"MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ!" I shouted, gaining no response from him. I rolled my eyes and made a 'tch' sound. I called for him again with no luck. Without thinking i ran up to him, pushing him off Alex and pulling Alex away before Monty got up. Zach had pushed his way through and was now holding back Montgomery.

"Are you okay? Im sorry Alex. BUT IF YOU PISS OFF MY BOYFRIEND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT EXACTLY? You were lucky this yime but next time you wont have to face him, you'll be dealing with me! Oh and when im done with you, they'll scrape you off the ground like Gum!" I seethed at him, slapping him around the face. I took a deep breath and approached my Boyfriend.

"Are you hurt?" I asked him, checking him up and down. "Y/N im fine" He replied, still kind of angry. "Good." I noted before punching him in the stomach. "Now, if you get into another fucking fight then believe me, ill fucking dump your ass for Tyler Down." I whispered, slightly joking but giving him a serious face.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the mens toilets. I glared at him, notioning for him to sit on a stool near the sinks. He slumped himself down, looking at the ground. The stool was quite big so he was still slightly taller than me when sat down. "Hands" I demanded, as he held up his hands for me to clean. He had blood all over them. "I can explain" He started, finally looking at me. "Please fucking do" I told him, cocking my head sideways. "Alex was calling you a slut a-and i told him to stop. I didnt want to fight him i swear! I did what you told me, to think about something else- or about you, so i did. But he pushed me and i forgot everything and yeah..." He explained, earning a sigh from me.

I finished cleaning his knuckles and threw the tissue away. I looked up at him, and stood in between his legs. I shook my head at him and hugged him. "You stupid boy" I joked, sqeezing him tightly. He put his hands down to my waist. Once i pulled away i still had my hands on his neck and his hands still layed on my waist. "Im sorry baby, i really am." He said, staring me up and down. "How can i stay mad at you, hey? Your a hotheaded, tall, handsome, asshole piece of shit. But i love you so fucking much. Thats why i dont like you fighting, one day you're going to pick a fight and loose. Your going to get absolutely fucked." I told him. He nodded but a smirk soon appeared on his face. "Like you, with me, later tonight?".

"Fuck you, Montgomery De La Cruz"

"Okay"