Jelous face- Montgomery De La Cruz (request)

Request for @teenwolf_potter
Requested a Montgomery imagine so here ya go my lovely!
-

I walked out of class with my best friends, Justin Foley and Jessica Davis. I knew Jessica through Justin as me and him were close. Justin had his hand on my shoulder, laughing as we joked down the corridor.

"Justin, shut up!" I told him as he made a stupid joke about me. I got to my locker and gave them both hugs before they went to get their lunch. I felt eyes on me and smiled as I turned around to see my boyfriend Monty staring at me.

"Hey baby!" I greeted, going to hug him. He hugged me back but he seemed off. He didn't reply to me. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking up at him. He shrugged. "You and Justin seem pretty close." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "He's just a friend, he won't even be at the party tonight so it'll just be us along with whoever else." I told him. He still didn't seem to care. He walked off, probably going to get his lunch.
-
The party had started and I was sat on the sofa with Monty. He'd brightened up a lot by now. His hand rested on my thigh as he lent down to kiss me. "You smell like alcohol." I joked, kissing him once and putting my hand on his chest to stop him.

"But I wanna kiss you!" He replied with a smile. "I know." I said, kissing him again. We were only a minute into a kiss when cheers and whoops could be heard. I turned around to see Justin walking through the door. I smiled and got up to meet him.

"Justy! I thought you weren't comming!" I greeted him, hugging the boy. "I wasn't but then I thought, Fuck it why not!" He replied. I giggled and felt a hand on my shoulder. "What the fuck is going on? I thought you weren't comming, Foley." Monty snapped, pulling me into his chest.

"I wasn't but I'm here now. What's your problem?" Justin asked. "Uhm, Monty do you wanna go get some fresh air?" I questioned him, pulling his arm a bit. He scrunched his red solo cup in his hand. "No, I don't. Y/N is my girl, Not yours. So fuck off Foley." Monty said loudly over the music.

Monty pulled me back to the sofa. "Monty! Don't be an asshole he's just my friend and he has been since forever." I scolded him, hitting his chest. "Does he know that?" Monty asked, pointing towards Justin. I crossed my arms and walked outside, needing some fresh air before I did anything stupid.

How dare he accuse Justin of even liking me in that way?!

"Y/N! Wait up!" Montgomery called. I groaned. "What?! What do you want right now?!" I shouted, making a few people look at us. I didn't care. "I'm sorry, baby. I just don't wanna lose you that's all. I love you." Monty apologised. I sighed, still irritated.

"I love you too, but you're so stupid sometimes. You know me and Justin are close and trust me if we liked eachother we would have hooked up by now" I began, him looking at me weirdly. "But we haven't! So I think you owe Justin an apology." I continued. He glared at me and I crossed my arms, raising my eyebrows.

"Fine, I'll say fucking sorry to him. Just hug me first okay? They just need to understand that you're mine, all mine." He said, causing me to embrace him tightly. He rested his head onto mine and sighed. "I really do love you a lot babygirl." He added. I smiled and closed my eyes. "I really do love you too, Monty. But you let your temper get the best of you." I replied.

"I know, but I like to keep you on your feet." He chuckled. I hummed in response. "You know, you still have to say sorry to Justin." I told him sternly. He groaned, kissing my forehead and heading back inside.

I saw him walk up to Justin, talk a little and then 'bro' hug him. I slowly headed inside, making my way towards the two boys. Monty held my hand in his like he always would. "Yay, now we're all friends again!" I cheered, laughing a little.

"Yay!" Justin cheered back, his drink nearly pouring onto the floor. "Do you want one?" Monty asked as he looked at the drinks on the counter top. I nodded and he quickly handed me a drink. The rest of the night I was attached at Montys hip but I was fine with that. He took care of me, even though I was his designated driver in the end.

The two boys protected me a lot in school aswell, Monty sometimes a bit too much but that's just him. Oh well, you learn to love him I guess.

-
Omg sorry this took so Long I'm literally in the middle of redecorating my room and omg it's so cute I LOVE IT SO FAR!!
I hope you enjoyed and that you're okay!
Word count is 902
:)