Montgomery scenario 1

I scrambled through the crowds of students and pushed my way through the front line where i was taken aback by the sight of fighting. I personally knew a couple of them, Justin foley and Bryce walker. The usual. But out thw cornor of my eye i see a tall guy in a brown shirt hit against the lockers. My eyes widened as i realised who it was. My boyfriend. Montgomery De La Cruz. And there was Tony Padilla.

"I dont wanna fight you...just breathe" Tony told him. I could feel the radiating heat from his body from here. He was pissed off big time. I rushed over, slightly not accidently punching a girl who look similar to Courtney Crimson but tOtally wasnt her under any circumstances. "Fucking coward faggot" i heard Monty taunt Tony just before he was punched in the face.

I grabbed Tony not knowing what to do. "You know im the only one who can calm him down. Scram Padilla before i show you which girl can beat your ass!" i shouted at him before attending to Monty. "Are you good? Whats going on?" I questioned helping Monty from the floor.

He got up and pulled me aside. "Its just a dumb fight. Foley started it." He told me pointing at Justin. I sneered at him. I hated the guy. What the hell was he doing back here? "Are you okay though? Scared him off good. If he'd touched you he'd be dead for sure" He smirked at me. Some guy came up behind me and Monty rushed to him, knocking him flat on the floor. "Thats my boyfriend!" Some random chick shouted down the hall. Before she could get to Monty i stepped in the way, knocking her to the floor aswell.

I found myself sat with Monty and a bunch of other guys in detention. I was the only girl. Wow. I was seated next to my boyfriend who gave me a silly smirk. I smirked back and stuck my tongue out. I checked to see if the teacher was looking but he'd fallen asleep. "So whats the plan to get us outta here? I'm bored and i need you in here" I said, pointing down at my crotch. He chuckled. "I dunno, we could just say fuck this and leave?" He replied. I nodded before getting up and shouting "fuck this bitch im out" with Monty laughing his ass off at me.

"Ight imma get my girl, peace out fags" I heard him say as he walked out behind me. I gave him a fist pump and we did out cute little handshake. "Now pip pip my good fellow! Time for an elegant fuck" I shouted and ran off down the halls. Monty stared at me like a weirdo but i didnt care.

Lets just say that whole rest of the day was quite....fun.