Uh hi

Omg hi.
It's been a hot minute.
So Christmas happend but I can't use that as an excuse for not updating because that was like three whole months ago. I'm going to be honest, I fell down a rabbit hole of sadness. My anxiety has really taken ahole of me and I can't even go outside to do basic shit anymore. Although I did go out the other night with two friends. It was actually amazing to finally get out of the house after a few weeks of staying indoors.

I've been really depressed I guess and ivehad no motivation to even get out of bed. My room feels smaller than it ever has now I have my sister living with me and my family again. She's having to sleep on the floor of my room on a mattress. So that's cool. I'm trying my best to be active and I've taken a break from my main books to focus on this one.

Thank you for 12k reads, it's really cool and makes me feels somewhat special. Please don't forget to leave feedback and let me know your requests. You can comment on here for leave me a message. I know a few people now have requested a Montyx Winston Imagine and I'm debating it.

I have a love/hate relationship with Winston. I dont like him because of the whole thing with Monty but then I love him because he brings a new storyline to Montys character and he told Monty that it's okay to be whatever he wants. He can also bring my baby some justice.

I've also never ever done anything with two male characters, so it'll be interesting to say the least. I think I'll try it but I can't promise it'll be fucking amazing.

I hope youu babies are okay and I want you to know that you can always- ALWAYS- message me. I need friends lmaoo. And I know that you need help. Please talk to someone if you don't talk to me because that shit is horrible. When you have so much to say and you can't say it- that shit will kill you in the end.

Please keep eachother safe and look out for yourselves. Also the coronavirus better not kill any of you. Okay ily cya.

I'm fr

I love you

LISTEN TO ME

FUCKING BITCH

I LOVE YOU

DONT REJECT MY LOVE

YOU NEED MY LOVE

OKAY BAIIII