Zach Dempsey

Request from my friend Lanie! Happy 17th babeyy! Heres one for youuuu. You know you can relate ;)

-Alonelygirl.xo

I stood staring at him, dancing with another girl. Me and Zach had a short fling but i guess im just not good at the actual relationship part. When we had sex it was great but when it came to the 'i love you's ' and all the other things, it just didnt click with me. So here i was, at my cousin Bryces party watching my Boyfr- Ex boyfriend dancing and making out with another girl. Ughhh FML. Her name was Rianna or something. She was, to be honest, a bit of a slut. I dont use that word often but thats just how she did things i guess. They had probably already fucked a few times. Not as good as me and Zach did though. I knew it.

Bryce came up to me and startled me with his need of conversation "You know, i dont like her. I dont think shes any good at satisfying our little Zachy" He spoke. I drank the last of the coke in my cup and threw the cup in the direction of the couple. "No i dont like her either but as long as he's happy i guess" I replied shrugging.

I wanted to be happy for him but she just wasnt good enough. I got a bad vibe from her, it made me sick. "I bet i can help you out, i can tell you still want him, let Cousin Bryce sort this for you" And with that, a smirk and a wink, he set off in there direction. I saw him talking to Zach and Rianna. Then Zach went off, i guess to get drinks. Then i found out what Bryce meant. I watched him as he took the girl by her hand and led her away. I scoffed and let him be.

Soon enough i saw Zach drag his feet out of the door with large tears in his eyes. I straightend myself up and went to see what he was upset about. Of course i knew what it was. "Hey Zachy whats wrong?" i asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He pulled me in for a hug and cried into me. I pulled him away from everyone. We were by the side of Bryces house, where nobody could see us.

"Its Ria...She-she cheated on me" Zach told me as i tried to act sad for him. I held him in my chest as we sat against the house. "Thats horrible....who was she with?" i asked, i knew who it was. "Who do you think?" Zach whisper-shouted. I shrugged. "Was it my brother?" I asked again. I felt kind of evil. "No Montys right there, it was Bryce" He asnwered getting up. We talked for quite a while and i was able to cheer Zach up enough.

We were sat inside now and everyone had gone home. We were alone. I didnt want to make a move yet. But Zach was drunk and out of his head. We were just talking about stuff when he leaned in and kissed me. Just like that. My- Bryces plan had worked and we got into a heated makeout session. His letterman came straight off and i felt his hand up my shirt, it moved to my lower back. I had chills up my spine. Goosebumps popped up all over my arms and legs as he traced his hand up my thigh.

He stopped. I was confused. He got up and took my hand in his. He led me to the spare room that i was using at the time, i was living with Bryce. He layed me down and removed his shirt and trousers to reveal a manly and hot body. It turned me on at the sight. I took off my shirt and we continued our make out.

I felt my hands up his neck getting at his hair and scratching lightly. It weakend him as he laughed and i kissed down his neck. I found his sweet spot and i branded him with hickeys. He moaned and tipped his head back. I went down and down and down. Until i reached his boxers. I teased him with my tongue through the material before reaching in and pulling out his hard member.

It was so big and i missed it a lot. I shoved it down my throat and didnt even gag. It was like my secret talent. I looked up at him while kissing and sucking him. He loved it whenever i looked at him like that. He kept moaning at me and he pulled away a piece of hair in my face.

I let go and slid off my skirt and panties. He rubbed my clit and got my on my hands and knees. He shoved my head into my pillow before thrusting himself inside me. I pushed back as much as i could trying to take him deep. I could hear him moan my name and i knew i was doing great.

I knew i was better then that Rianna girl. I pushed back hard and he thrusted in even harder. "Fuck me Lanie you're so good at this" i could hear him whisper under his breath. "Jesus i think im gonna cum...im gonna cum in your pussy Baby". Those words made me feel so good. They made me wanna cum for him.

I felt a knot in my stomach and i knew i was ready. "Im gonna cum with you Zachy!" i shouted not knowing how loud i was being. Just then we heard a door open and Zach covered our mouths. I could barely contain my moans. He kept going. "Hey, Lanie are you okay in there?" Bryce asked through the door. "Yup- fuck- im just in the middle of something give me a minute" I answered back trying to contain myself.

I heard Bryce back off and i could feel Zach cum in me. Thank god for the pill. He pulled out as i came and he rolled onto the bed.

We layed there not saying a word but catching our breathes. "Maybe we should do this more often?" He said turning over to me. I nodded. "Our little secret?"

"Our little secret" i replied and we pinkie promised.