Tony Padilla

Warning: im nasty so yano...smut...and swearing...just so yano.

I was sitting on the floor of my bedroom, wondering about random things to myself. I thought of my friend Tony and how much he ment to me. I didnt tell him but i had the BIGGEST crush on him. Sometimes i would call him up just to spend time with him. Even at god knows o clock. I would toss and turn because of the guilt at night. I dont know why i felt so guilty though. It was as if someone had layed bricks on my chest. I hated it. But i loved him. And i knew it.

I finally got the courage to tell him. But how. I knew i wanted it to be private. He was gay. I would think to myself. But i still needed to get this weight off me. It suffocated me. I called him at around three AM. I needed to hear his voice and see his face.

"Calling me at three again
Y/n?"
"Yeah sorry...uhm...i need to see you....like now?"
"Yeah of course. Ill see you in ten. Get ready okay? Bye"

A Huge rush of air escaped my lungs and i hopped off my bed. My heart was already beating so fast. It was going to burst at anh moment. I tried to calm myself down. I put on my black Nikes, a pair of Adidas leggings and a black jumper. I was really feeling the dark colours. I checked my hair in the mirror before placing a cap on my head and nodding to myself. "You can do this
Y/N. I can do this" i mumbled to myself. My phone buzzed in my pocket causing me to jump. I got a text from Tony. He was here. Oh god. Oh my god. Oh my lord baby bloody jesus. Okay. Calm down. Dont freak out.....im totally freaking out.

As i tried to keep my freak from getting out i climbed out my window and jumped down to the grass. I hoped my parents didnt hear that. I ran over to Tonys car and opend the door. I jumped inside and we drove off. I kept breathing really heavy. I didnt want to look weird so i tried to stop breathing weird. "Whats wrong?" Tony had asked me. "Your breathing really weird. Is something going on?"

"Can we go to our spot please. Before i tell you anything" I tried to keep my cool. Out spot was in a small cave sort of thing. We had hidden it really well and decorated it over the summer. It was beautiful and nobody knew of it except us. It was special to us and i loved it so much.

When we pulled up i got helped out the car by Gony and he felt my sweaty palms. He laughed a bit. "Your so sweaty! Whats going on" He questioned again. I took a deep breathe and we headed into our spot. I sat down facing him and looked him in the eyes. I didnt know what to say. "So..uhm..." I began, trying to figure out what comes next. My face went red. "I need to confess something" I continued. With every word i felt more heat enter my face. But i was happy that i was here with him. He stared into my eyes. Thise damn eyes. Those stupid lips. His dumb hair. Why did he have to be so god damn good looking. "You know you can tell me anything. Trust me" He told me, he put his hamd on my cheek. I could faint at this point.

I looked away almost ashamed. I took a deep breath. "Here it goes. Yolo. Look Tony....i...uhm....i like you....a lot...not just as a friend or as a brother...i like you as-" He cut me off. He smiled and laughed a bit. Oh god. I have embarrassed myself completely. I went so red. "I get it.....and if im honest i feel the same...but im gay...so its confusing the hell out of me....im happy you told me" As he said this i felt a sigh of relief and a tone of weight leave my body. He hugged me. I felt like i could do anything at this point. I felt so fucking happy. I hugged him back tightly.

"Can i just...do this one thing..." He said to me as he pulled away. I felt a spike roll down the inside of my body. He put his warm hands on my cheeks and leaned in slowly. I watched his every move. I was on cloud nine. He kissed me. Slowly and beautifully. He pulled away to see my shocked ass face. I could feel my heart in my mouth. I didnt know what to say.

I kissed him back. Fast this time. I had no control over myself. I had pictured this for far too long. And i wanted to take the chance and savour it. He didnt pull away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me ontop on him. His leather jacket slid right off and i put my arms around his neck. I let my hands explore his body and i felt great. I felt up his chest and his jawline. I pulled away quickly. We stared at eachother for a second. We didnt know what we were doing but at the same time we knew what we were both thinking. We were insync.

He crashed his lips on mine and felt up my shirt. He put his hands underneath my top and felt my bra. I felt it clip off and he slipped off my shirt. We were in the moment and it was great. I was so turned on by him. I wanted him. I needed him. My bra came off and i felt the cold. I quickly took his shirt off, breaking the kiss. We put our bodies together and i felt his warmth. He was heating up and so was i. I felt a jolt. He was hard. I got Tony Padilla hard. Oh my lord baby jesus. I was straddling him rocking about so he could get all the pleasure he wanted. He pushed me onto the floor and unbuckled his belt. He swiftly pulled me forward and took off my leggings and panties.

I was breathing so heavy. Within no time at all he was inside me and i could feel it. He needed no lube as i was so fucking wet. Like oh my god. He went dast and hard and looked into my eyes while doing it. I felt my stomach knot and i knew i was close. I arched my back and grabbed his hair. He got the message. "Im- oh my god- im close" he whispered into my ear. I was happy to satisfy him to that point. I was so ready. He pulled out and came all over my stomache. I came not long after.

I was laying there staring up at him. We were both breathing heavy and were shocked. I didnt know what to say. It was then that we both burst out laughing. He held out his pinky and i held mine out too. He took my pinky in his and kept laughing.

What a night.