Zach Dempsey (request)

OMG MY FIRST REQUEST BACK EEEE
This is for: @halfbrownie
Thank you for this bby i hope you like itttt
Word count: 1343
Warnings: nasty ass smut
Praise jesus
-

I waited around for Zach to show up, slightly nervous. Me and Zach had been together for what felt like forever now, since sophmore year. I loved him with every single cell in my body and he showed me he felt the same at any opportunity.

My problem was our sex life. Well, it's not really a big problem I guess. Zach was sweet and vanilla, but I wanted more. He was scared of hurting me, which I loved but I also wanted him to be rougher with me. To show that I wasn't as fragile as he thought I was.

Tonight I was gonna ask him to try something new. Tonight I wanted to switch things up. My foot had been tapping on my hardwood floor out of nerves and excitement.

I sat on my couch in a comfy, oversized jumper- one of Zach's- and shorts. My hair was up in a messy bun, it was a lazy day. My parents were away for the first time in forever, meaning I'd have enough time alone with Zach. Also meaning that we could be as loud as we wanted.

I heard my door open and a friendly "Baby?" Come from my hallway. I smiled and bit my lip, jumping up from the sofa. "Zachy!" I called, seeing his face pop around the corner of my living room door.

A smile formed on his face quickly and he hugged me tightly, picking me up slightly. He squeezed me, holding my waist. "Hey baby, you okay?" He greeted, soon putting me down.

I nodded "Yes, amazing...kinda. You?" I asked as we sat down on the couch. "Yeah. What's up?" He questioned, pulling me onto his lap. I looked down, kind of nervous still "I've been thinking-" He cut me off.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" He looked scared, it made me laugh. "No!" I began "If you'd let me finish, I was going to say that I wanna spice things up a bit. I love how cute and sweet you are but, maybe if you're up for it, we could be a little...rougher?"

Zach looked confused, taking a minute to process this. "Oh you mean, in bed?" He chuckled, raising his eyebeyebrows and smirking at me. "Yes, exactly." I giggled back.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you." Zach looked into my eyes and I nodded. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him slowly, at his usual speed. "Pain is all part of the fun." I whispered before straddling him. He smiled, seeming on board with the idea.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Zach said, picking me up and taking me to my room. He gave me butterflies. He dropped me on my bed, catching me off guard. As I went to sit up and kiss him he held my neck and kept me away from him.

He pinned me down, attacking my neck with kisses and hickies. I bit my lip hard. "Take those clothes off." He ordered, turning me on.

I was taking my time, teasing him. "Now, I said!" He repeated, pulling it off of me. I giggled, annoying him was so much more fun now. My chest was bare, making Zach lick his lips before pinning me down again and sucking on my nipples.

As he bit them, he slid his hand between my thighs, giving me little doses of pleasure mixed with pain. I squirmed about, I was sensitive to his touch. He flipped me over and pulled my back up so I was in a doggy position.

Before I knew it, my shorts were half way down my legs and I was exposed completely. Zach took off his shirt "I'm gonna have so much fun with you babygirl." He mumbled with an evil look on his face.

He kissed my thighs, leaving hickies there too. Witout warning, he shoved his head and tongue deep inside me, licking my sensitive spots. I gasped and let out a short moan, letting him know that I loved what he was doing.

Pure euphoria ran through my body, it was paradise. I reached my hand around, holding his head deeper inside of me. "Fuck...right there baby." I moaned out, Zach grabbing ahold of my hands. He held them behind my back, making sure I had no control.

I had no idea he could switch so easily, this was not the Zach I knew. He scared me slighty and I loved it a lot. I kept letting out small moans, telling him how good he was. He was amazing with his tongue.

I felt him stop and then heard him unbuckle his belt. I turned over to watch him take off his black leather belt, mesmerised by it. I stared at the buttons of his jeans and then back into his eyes, waiting for permission to touch.

"Go on then, give me a good show." He taunted, and it was all I needed to hear for me to start unbuttoning. I pulled his jeans down slightly, his boxers too aswell, to reveal his hard member. I immediately put my tongue all over it, I was way too excited and energetic.

"Fuck babygirl, just like that." He grunted, knowing that I loved when he made any noise. I could feel myself soaking my bed sheets. Zach pushed my back so my head was on my pillows before lifting my legs up. He still had his jeans and boxers on, it was really hot for some reason.

"How badly do you want me right now?" He asked with a laugh. I bit my lip again "So fucking bad." I replied. He teased my clit for a second before thrusting inside of me. I let out a harsh, almost scream-like moan. He went hard and fast, perfectly. "Fuck yes!" I gasped loudly, Zach's eyes burning holes into my own.

He never took his eyes off of me and the only thing I could do was roll mine back every time he hit the right spot- which was a lot because he knew exactly how to please me. He knew my ins and outs, upside down and back to front. He had me wrapped around his little pinkie finger and all I could do was react.

His hand found its way to mu throat, choking me. It made my eyes water, making my mascara run and my cheeks dark. "You look like a fucking mess." Zach said in between low moans.

I giggled "Only for you- fuck." He seemed to like that answer. When I thought he couldn't go any faster or harder, he amazed me by doing exactly that. The hand that was left on my waist gripped me so tight, it was sure to leave a bruise or two.

"I'm close baby." Those words couldn't have come sooner from him. As he said this, I felt a knot in my stomach. Like an inch that needed to be scratched desperately. I was reaching my high and fast. "Me too, fuck me harder please!" I begged, Zach sticking his fingers in my mouth.

I sucked on them, making my lips wet along with the rest of my face. I was a big mess. "I'm coming baby!" Zach shouted, letting himself go inside of me. I was on the pill so it didn't matter.

He pulled out of me and rubbed my clit hard and fast, sending me over the edge. I could've catch my breath. The last moan I let out was a real scream, sure to wake the neighbors.

Zach fell next to me, his chest hot and sweaty. "Jesus...that was the best sex I've ever had in my life." Zach stated, looking over at me. I was still breathing heavily but I looked back at him "Ditto that." I managed to get out.

"You're a mess." He said, kissing me slowly.