It's okay- Tyler Down

Warnings: fluff+ smut

I was sat in my boyfriend, Tylers room. We'd been together on and off since freshman year and we were soon going into senior year. Most couples our age were sex driven and they had done everything together. Not me and Tyler. We'd hug, kiss, makeout but we've never gone that far. And there were a bunch of reasons why:

1.I was insecure about myself
2.We were both really busy
3.We were both terrified
4.Tyler didn't want me to think that's all he wanted- which I don't.
5.Tyler thought it would change us and that I'd leave him once I'd lost my innocence.

"Ty..." I began, laying down on my stomach facing him with my feet in the air. He looked over at me and stopped reading. "Yeah baby?" He answered sweetly. God he's so freaking cute. "I think I'm ready." I said, taking a deep nervous breath. He looked at me confused and put down his book.

He layed on his side, facing me. "Uhm...R-Ready for what?" He asked, pulling a piece of hair away from my face. I stared into his eyes and smiled. "I'm ready to lose my virginity...as long as you are too. Because I wanna lose it with someone I trust and well, I trust you." I explained. His eyes opened widely and he blinked a few times.

He then shot me a smile, showing off his pearly whites. "Yeah, totally! If you're okay with it then let's do it." He said, pulling me for a hug. My smile got bigger and he pulled away, holding me at the sides of my shoulders. "I'm one hundred percent okay with it!" I told him, kissing him and holding his jaw.

He kissed me back, holding my waist. He was always so sweet and gentle with me, he really cared about how I felt and he made me feel appreciated. Which can be quite difficult with me. The kiss soon turned into a heated makeout, with me straddling him. Tyler was quite skinny compared to the other boys at Liberty but I guess that's what was good about me. I'm tiny. I'm only 5'2 where as he's 5'11.

As we kissed I began to feel the urge to grind on him, so I did. It felt amazing to finally be able to initiate that with him. Our breathing got heavier and i started to undo his buttons on his shirt. He had no complaints and within a few seconds his shirt was on the floor. I was wearing a pink skirt with a white shirt, tucked in loosely. Tyler massaged my thighs under my skirt, tracing up and down my legs.

He leaned up on his head board, pulling me closer to him. He tugged at my shirt and I hesitated. "I love your body, you know that. It's okay." He whispered to me, softly. I nodded and he helped take my shirt off, revealing my smaller sized breasts. It's no denying I have the body of an 8 year old girl, but I guess it's a blessing in disguise. I heard big boobs are annoying.

I do have a bit of boob, just not a lot. I was very gifted in the bum area as the boys would say I have 'junk in the trunk'. Tyler kissed my neck, leaving a few hickeys and headed down to my chest. He kissed me all over, making sure I felt good- which I did. He knew how much I had hated my body sometimes but he helped me see that I'm beautiful.

He picked me up slightly, laughing a little and laying me down on his bed. He continued to kiss down until he reached my skirt. He looked at me for approval and I nodded. He pulled the small zip on the side and off came my skirt, revealing my pink lace panties. Tyler bit his lip and took a deep breath out.

"Are you sure you want this? You can say no at any time you want to Y/N" He told me. I nodded
"I want this, I want you. I love you." He smiled and pulled off my panties. He bit his lip harder "I've never seen one up close before I-I-It's beautiful, you're beautiful" He complimented, kissing my stomach. He spread my legs and let his tongue hang out, slowly licking my clit.

My breathing hitched and I let out a small breath. He licked it again, causing a shiver to go down my spine. "Like this?" He questioned, licking and sticking his tongue inside me. I felt a bit of pain for a second but it was soon replaced with complete pleasure. "Fuck yes, just like that Tyler...do it again please!" I demanded, not realising I sounded a bit harsh.

He chuckled and did it again, smiling at me. I tangled my hands in his hair as my back arched each time he licked me. "Your turn, I wanna taste you." I whispered, moving up. "Okay baby....why are we whispering?" He giggled. I giggled too "because it's more sexy?" I questioned. I shrugged and got on my knees, unbuckling his belt. I pulled off his jeans and Boxers and his memeber sprung up at me.

It was much bigger than I thought it would be and if I'm honest I was really nervous. I didn't know how the hell I was going to fit that huge thing inside me. His breathing was heavy and he seemed nervous. "It's okay Tyler, just relax...I wanna make you happy, so let me know If I do anything you don't like?" I returned the kindness and sweetness he showed me.

He nodded and watched as I licked the tip of his member. He immediately let out a long breath and a sort of moan, letting his head fall back. I took his length in my mouth and his head sprung up again, watching my every move. His hands found my hair and his bedsheet, holding tightly onto both. "Oh my god, Y/N. That feels amazing!" He moaned out, brushing his hands through my black hair.

After a minute or two of this, Tyler was a sweaty mess. And So was I. "I think it's time." He said, pulling my chin up. I nodded and took deep breaths to calm my nerves. I layed down, pillows supporting my head while he placed the only condom he had on. Tyler positioned himself over me, lining up at my entrance. He pulled a blanket over us and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Wait!" I said before he could do anything. I kissed him, distracting myself. "Do it." I whispered through the kiss and he slowly slid himself inside of me. For the first thirty seconds I felt pain and I grabbed Tylers arm, queezing it tighty. He let me adjust for a minute and then began to slowly move in and out.

I started to moan, breathing heavy and fast. "Oh my god...don't stop." I told him, kissing him roughly. He kept going, speeding up. "Y/N I love you so much, this is the best day of my whole life!" He commented, making me chuckle and smile.

We were both sweaty messes, only getting sweatier. He got faster and faster, making me feel pure bliss and euphoria. It was the best feeling I've ever felt, and to share this special time with not only my boyfriend but my best friend in th whole world- it was amazing. "I-I think I'm gonna cum!" I moaned loudly, arching my back. "Me too, Princess!" He agreed, sweat dripping off his forehead.

As I felt my high reaching, my body started to get goosebumps all over. I grabbed Tylers hands, interlocking our fingers and kissing him passionately. I felt myself reaching my high and I moaned into his mouth, him biting my lip and leaving a tiny mark. He soon reached his and he let out a few manly grunts before he slowled his thrusts and came to a stop.

He pulled out, throwing the condom in the bin and giving us both a moment to catch our breaths. He layed down next to me and Held my hand, kissing it and placing it on his chest. "How was that? Was it good? Did you like it?" He asked me, facing me. I turned to face him "That...was fucking amazing..." I managed to say, lost for words. "Thank you" I added.

"I should be thanking YOU!" Tyler chuckled "Any Guy probably wants to hook up with you, but you chose me. All these years you chose me. I don't even know why, but thank you. I love you."
I smiled and put my hand on his cheek "I chose you because I love you. You're genuine, funny, cute, handsome and you're my whole world." I replied. He  kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

"Tyler we're home!" Mrs Down shouted up the stairs. Me and Tylers eyes widend and he quickly covered us in his duvet, knowing his mom would come upstairs and find us. She walked in, spotting us inbed. She soon figured out what happend. "Oh my god! Tyler! I'm so proud of you honey! And you too Y/N! I knew you two would be eachothers first time!" Tylers mom proudly said, her hand on her chest.

"Sweetie come here!" She called her husband. "Mom!" Tyler whined, going a deep shade of red. "Tyler! Way to go kiddo! We're so proud of you both!" His dad agreed, smiling like an idiot. "Foods gonna be ready in twenty minutes, get ready to celebrate!" Mrs Down shouted, leaving the room. Tyler flooped back onto the bed and I let out a long laugh. "I'm so proud of you Tyler." I joked.

"Shut up." He replied, laughing too.