Request- Zach Dempsey 2

Request for cherryxreadings
Thank you for requesting!! You can request as many as you like i dont mind! Please enjoy my lovee .

I watched as Zach ran with the ball, trying to score. He was knocked over and the crowd boo'd. "Thats totally a foul!! Or assualt! Or whatever you call it!" I shouted from the stands, my friends face palming at me. I had no idea how this worked but i knew that Zach had just been knocked over and i was mad. He was strong so he picked himself right up and continued on. "THATS MY STRONG BABY!" I shouted again, making people look at me. I stuck my tongue out at them, not caring at all.

The game finished and we ended up losing, wich i know was really disappointing for Zach. He had worked really hard but i was still proud of him. I met him before he got into the locker rooms. I ran up to him, hugging him. "I know you didnt win today, but in my books you are always the best player on the field Zachy" I reassured him, leaving a little smile on his face. "I love you" he said, picking me up and spinning me around. "Dempsey you comming to Bryces party?" A familiar voice asked us. We both looked behind Zach to see Montgomery and his girl walking towards us. Before i could answer Zach spoke up "No not today, i was actually thinkinf of chilling at home but thanks anyways". Monty shook his head, taking him and his girl away.

Me and Zach hopped into his car, me in the passenger seat next to him. He started the car and we decided to head to mine as my parents were away. "Whos Montys new fuck toy then?" I asked, starting conversation. Zach chuckled "well i think she's not a fuck toy. Can i tell you a secret? I think hes in love with her"
I almost choked on air. "Montgomery De La Cruz? Love? Your kidding?" I burst out laughing and Zach joined me. We talked and laughed the whole way home and before i knew it, we were pulling up to my house. Zach parked the car in my driveway.

We got in and Zach slumped onto my couch, me then plopping myself onto him. He pulled me in, tightly hugging me and hiding his face in my hair. "Im happy you didnt go to bryces party, if im honest" i told him, smiling.
"Me too, now we can just sit and watch movies together" He agreed, placing me off his lap and grabbing the remote. "Yay! You choose a film and ill make some snacks!" I shouted enthusiastically. I jumped up from the sofa, running to the kitchin and grabbing as many chrisps as i could. I slightly burnt some popcorn and went to sit down with Zach but noticed he was gone.

I looked around the room and rolled my eyes "wow your really scary Zach, what are you going to do next? Shout boo?" I picked up a piece of popcorn and threw it into my mouth. "This popcorn is soo good!" I continued, hearing shuffling next to me. "Boo!" Zach shouted, comming out of his hiding spot. "Wow scary" I faked, sitting down. Zach sat down next to me and pouted, grabbing some popcorn and pressing play on the film. "What are we watching then?" I asked, confused at what i was seeing. "Its a surprise" he replied making me groan.

We finished a few movies and i noticed that Zach had fallen asleep on me. I was laying with his head resting on my stomach. He looked like a little baby. I was able to reach the remote without him waking up and turned the tv off, resting my head back on the pile of cushions. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, beginning to fall asleep too. Im pretty sure i fell asleep. Lets just say that its the best sleep I've ever had in my whole life. It was peaceful and i had zach with me, wich made the whole situation better. Just me and my zachie. Perfection.