Montgomery (request 2)

Request from

missShayleigh94

Im so freaking sorry i didnt get to this sooner. Im a complete noob at this lmao and i need to start checking my messages. Sorryyy. But its okay because i love this idea and im going to make it up to you i promise boo

Warnings: smut and swearing and daddy kink

-Alonelygirl.xox

First person pov

I looked down at my phone waiting for him to arrive. I was nervous. Really nervous. But i kept it in. A knock at my door shook me out of my thoughts and i rushed to answer it. "Hey baby happy fucking birthday!" i shouted as i saw who it was in the entrance. My baby was finally 19! I pulled him inside and sat him down. "Thank you baby, i love you so much Shay"

He told me once he was sat down. I shook my head and placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Your gonna love me even more once i tell you that your birthday present is...drumroll please" I joked as he slapped his hands on his thigh making me laugh. "Me!" i shouted, standing up from where i was sat. He looked confused. "I know that sounds weird but what im saying is that i wanna give you all of me tonight. Anything you wanna do...im down. It could be a peck on the cheek or full blown...i dont know..fucking? I dont mind" I tried to flirt a bit but im not very good at it. "Oh really, so i could just kiss you-" He pulled me in close ontop of him "-or i could make you take my dick? Okay. Im down"

I laughed as he lead me to my room and shut the door. I ran up, jump kissing him with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his torso. He was much taller then me. I kissed him slowly and passionately but it turned into a kiss full of lust and hunger. I played with the back of his hair as his tongue played with mine. He sat on the foot of my bed with me still attached. I could feel him smiling through the kiss.

He layed me down and took off his shirt leaving me mesmerized by the sight. I ran my hands up his body before reconnecting our lips. I was getting faster and sloppier the more i wanted him. I craved him. And fast. I felt him quickly pull away and stare at me with hunger in his eyes and a smirk on my face. "What are you doing?" I asked playfully.
"Well you said i could do what i want so i made out with you, now im leaving" He chuckled.
I got confused. "What? No you cant leave i was really enjoying that!" I told him pulling him back. "No, you said-" i cut him off. "To hell with what i said, i need you!" i confessed making him laugh again and smirk. I pulled him for another kiss and he hesitantly joined in. I flet his hands up my shirt.

He slipped off his jeans and thats when i realised i was naked. I wasnt paying that much attention i guess. I crawled over to him as he stood at the bottom of my bed. I stared up at him as i licked his member through his boxers making his head tilt back. I pulled down his boxers reveling the one thing i dreampt about, besides him of course, all day. I grabbed his hard length and took it all as far as i could. I gaged a bit but got used to it. He pulled my hair and forced me back and forth. Anything he had left i pumped witj my hands. He had probably the thickest and longest dick in school from what i know.

"...oh...my...god...Shay baby..thats so fucking good" He told me, his voice breaking in between words. I love making him feel this way. I started going faster and faster. His head jolted up shocked on how good i was. "Oh jesus CHRIST" he began to moan and shout. Before he could blow it off in my mouth he pushed me down and layed me on my stomach. He pulled my legs up along with my ass. "You want to right?" He asked me making me roll my eyes. "Actaully i have decided that i dont want to. Good day Monty." i joked before laugh and smiling at him. "Oh ill wipe that right off then" He growled before pushing himself inside me. It was so suddon. He pushed my head down into my pillow concealing the moans that were escaping my mouth.

He was slow for a minute but he soon picked up the pace and started thrusting harder into me. Anytime i tried to keep my head up he would push it down. I loved it when he was dominant like that. "Oh shit Mo-" He cut me off before i could finish. "Ah ah ah what do we- fuck- what do we call me?" He played on. I felt giddy and excited to even call him this. It made him go crazy. "Fuck...daddy" i shouted and o felt him smirking at me. He went fast then he was and i could hear the smaking of our bodies. I cried out in pleasure and kept calling him his special name. I could hear him moaning for me.

Before blowing himself off he pulled my hair back and told me sweet nothings "your so amazing, fuck i love you. Your my beautiful baby. Fucking best birthday-" he couldnt finish his sentance before he came inside me. "Ever"

He pulled me in for a hug. "I love you so much baby"

"I know. Happy birthday"

I hope you enjoyed it my lovely. And dont forget that you can always request anything to me! Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

My dumbass fault but please feel free to request more, its always a pleasure and an honour

Lov ya

Ps if u love monty i have 2 other books up about him bc im a crazy bitch ass stalker and i want him too badly hes my senpai ok bye.

-Alonelygirl.xo