Pure sex- Scott Reed

This shit be long asl
LIKE SCOTTS DICK AMIRITE
Warning: smut

I stormed out of class and kicked a trash can on my way down the hall. I had just been thrown out of my class for punching Bryce Walker in the face, can you blame me? He's a walking STD, nearly every girl i know wants a restraining order on him.

"Hey! That's school property, you wouldn't wanna get into more trouble" A voice said from behind me. I turned around, pure anger on my face and glared at the boy infront of me. I flipped him off, rolling my eyes. He came up behind me and put his hands around my waist "Scott!" I whispered loudly "Quit it!"

"Shut up and let me love you Y/N" He said, me groaning and letting him peck my cheek over and over. Me and Scott had been dating for around 7 months now and he knew exactly how to get me to calm down. I smiled and he stopped kissing me, smiling back at me. "You're so pretty when you smile, you should smile more" He told me, facing me and hugging me.

"Now tell me, What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed and held onto him. I looked up at him "I kinda maybe punched Bryce Walker in the face and got kicked out of class..." I answered with a cheeky smile. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. He grabbed my head, putting it under his arm and rubbing the top of my hair. "Hey! Cut that out!" I yelled, unable to move.

Once he released me he laughed and stuck his tongue out at me. I walked down the hall, towards the door. He followed after me, picking me up bridal style. I couldn't help but laugh. "You're so silly!" I said as he walked us both to his car. He sat me on the hood of his car and held himself up with his arms beside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him.

"God you're gorgeous" He whispered, making me blush. He leaned in, kissing me slowly and softly. I leaned onto my back, pulling him as I slid down. I wrapped my legs around him and we continued to kiss, getting faster and sloppier.

"You two need to get a fucking room!" I heard from beside me, making me jump and look around. Stood watching us, usual smirk on his face, was Montgomery De La Cruz. "Damn Scotty, you're worse than me!" He laughed, pulling on his bag strap. I flipped him off and smiled, him doing the same.

"You can't possibly compare me and Scott to you and your public dry humping with a handjob girlfriend" I said, not really making sence but they understood what I meant. "That happend twice! And you can't blame me, she's hot!" Monty excused himself. He scoffed and i let out a small laugh.

"Monty what the fuck are you doing out of class anyway?" Scott asked him, pulling his shirt down to hide his slight hard on. Monty shrugged and leaned against Scotts car "Got bored I guess."
"Anyone up for a threesome?" I joked, sitting up and and sighing. It was usually me or Monty who would crack a sex joke or two. I just beat him to it this time.

"Oh yeah totally let me just go cheat on my girlfriend with Scott and his girlfriend" Monty replied in a 'duh' tone. "Nah, just cheat on her with me." Scott wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh no not again" I mumbled. "Hell yeah, I always thought you were kinda cute Scott, hehe" Monty raised his pitch in his voice, sounding like a girl. I face palmed, cringing.

Scott and Monty continued to fake makeout, me slapping my forehead repeatedly. "Monty...what the fuck are you doing?" A girl laughed from behind us. Monty turned around, facing the girl. "I'm leaving you for Scott, sorry babe" He joked, shrugging. "Asshole, I always knew you were gay! I Should have seen the signs when you asked me to peg you!" She yelled, laughing hard.

Monty frowned, chasing after her and her running up the carpark. "You little shit, come back here!" He shouted. "I'm glad we're not cheesy like that." I stated, looking back at Scott. "Yeah." He replied, facing me "I'm horney wanna go fuck in my car somewhere?" He asked, casually. 
"Sure." I answered, shrugging and sliding off the hood of his car. He unlocked the car, letting me in and then got in himself.

"Our relationship, it's not just pure sex is it? I mean, we've literally fucked everyday for this entire month...sometimes even more than once a day" Scott questioned, driving off. I thought for a second "probably. But to be honest, I'm not complaining. I love you and that's more than enough for me" I replied. He nodded "me too."

We reached an empty car park we called 'the spot'. We'd go there to clear our minds, talk and of course, have sex. Scott turned off the car and bit his lip. This was the bit Scott felt was the hardest, initiating the whole thing. He sat there for a second and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I was usually the one who had to start, but I didn't mind.

"Scott, pull your jeans down." I demanded. He smirked and looked at me. "It's hotter when you do it, baby." He replied. I hummed, completely turned on by this. He took his seatbelt off and I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling his member out of his boxers. Scott was quite sensitive and I teased him about it a lot.

He moaned from my touch and I chuckled "God I haven't even licked it yet and you're already-" I didn't get to finish as Scott shoved my head down, shoving himself inside my mouth. "Sorry, I didn't catch that. What were you saying?" He asked, chuckling. He bobbed my head up and down, pulling on my hair slightly. I loved it.

I did everything I could, moving my tongue around inside my mouth. He let out countless moans, turning me on even more. I'm sure I was soaking wet at this point. I started to become fidgety, unknowingly grinding on the edge of the car seat. Scott saw this and let out a little laugh "goddam, you're so horney it's crazy. I haven't even touched you and you're probably soaking fucking wet." He mocked me. I flipped him off, sucking harder and gagging slightly.

I finally pulled up and took a few breaths. He kissed me roughly, smiling. He pushed me to the back seats, my legs spread open and he put his head inbetween them.  I was wearing grey ripped shorts with a small black top and one of my (Montys) black and white flannel shirts. I also wore big maroon coloured boots on my feet.

Scott bit gently on my clit through my shorts, knowing it drove me wild. I let out a soft moan, holding his hair. He kept biting, getting faster. "Mmhmm, Scott- fuck!" I moaned out, looking into his eyes. He quickly pulled off my shoes followed by my shorts. He shoved his face inbetween my legs, forcing them open. My eyes widened as he went to work, licking and sucking me.

"Holy fuck, Scott! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, my legs starting to shake. He chuckled, fastening his pace and slipping a finger inside me. He pumped in and out, my legs forcing themselves shut. He kept them open and held me down. I felt my stomach knotting and my high getting closer. I covered my mouth but he just pulled my hand away "I want to fucking hear you." He told me, me nodding in response.

I finally reached my high and let out a loud moan. He kept licking me though, my legs shaking fast. I held onto his hair, pulling at it. He stopped and lined himself up at my entrance, looking me right in the eyes as he thrusted inside me. "Shit shit shit!" I whispered, kissing him. Scott moaned and cursed loudly. None of the sentences he said made any sence but at the same time they were incredibly sexy.

"I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face babygirl, then I'll leave hickeys all over your sexy fucking body. You're mine. All mine. I love you- fuck! Tell me how good daddy's fucking you!" He shouted. I was shocked, I never knew he was into that stuff until now.

"You fuck me so good...d-daddy!" I hesitated to call him that but It sounded good. He seemed to enjoy it too. "That's right baby, I'm daddy to you." He continued. I screamed his name and he put his hand on my neck, slightly choking me. He did this whenever he was close. I was close too.

"I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, reaching my high for the second time. He quickly pulled out, pulling me closer to him. I opend my mouth and let my tongue hang out as he came all over my face. He moaned and caught his breath, leaning back.

I caught my breath too as he threw over our 'cum towel' and I cleaned up my face. He passed me back my clothes and I quickly put them on. "Fucking hell, I love you" Scott said, putting his memeber back in his boxers. He sat back in the drivers seat and took deep breaths. I sat on his lap and hugged him tight. "I love you too. I don't care if we're pure sex. I love fucking you- I mean I fucking love you...same thing" I replied. He chuckled and played with my hair.

Let's just say, I was calling him daddy way more now.