meeting for the first time 2

Zach

I sat in class, pen in hand waiting for the teacher to dismiss us. I looked up at the clock in anticipation. The bell finally rang and i spedd out the class, nocking into a boy on the way out. "Sorry i wasnt looking where i was going" He told me while shaking his head. We both sat there on our butts laughing for a second. When he finally got up he helped me up too. "My names Zach Dempsey nice to meet you" He smiled. His eyes were beautiful. "Im Mia Smith nice to meet you too" I handed him my hand and he pulled me up. "Thats a pretty name...Mia" His smile got bigger. I smiled back. "So what do you have now? I have-"

"Music with Miss Heights" we both said at the same time causing us to laugh again. "I think ive just found my new bestfriend."He remarked while laughing. "Well bestfriend do you mind accompanying me to our next class?" i asked as he stuck his arm out for me to latch on to. He nodded and laughed before we finally started to walk to class. "No way i love that film too!my favorite part is where he's on the train and doesnt even realise hes turned. Then he had to jump off leaving his daughter" I exclaimed getting a confused look from a few. Of course Zach knew what i was talking about.

"But thats the saddest part because he was gonna be such a good dad and he didnt even know! His poor daughter gonna be so upset" Zach argued back. I shook my head. "Its the best part in my opinion" i still insisted. "Hey everyones entitled to their opinions...even if there wrong" Zach shouted making me laugh. "Anyways heres the class...you wanna sit with me and my friend?" Zach offered and i nodded. His friend was a tall(not as tall as Zach), slim brown haired white boy. He seemed nice enough. "Hi im Justin and you are?" He told me, putting his hand out to shake it. "Mia Smith, Zachs new bestfriend and soul mate" I joked gained a snicker from the boys. "Hell yeah she is" Zach joked back before being shushed by the teacher.

My day went by really fast as me and Zach had loads of fun. He showed me where he hung out and where everything was. Me being new, i didnt know much but he seemed really sweet to me. He also defended his wrong opinion against mine buy imm not judging him. That last scene in Train To Busan is the best. End Of.

Clay

I sat in the office, waiting. The door swung open and a boy sat next to me,