'What if we get caught?' Jeff atkins

Slightly based off Hostage by Billie Eilish. Hows everyone enjoying her new song?? I love it!
SMUT WARNING

I sat on the stone cold floor of the Janitors closet, in my own tears of course. I felt like drowning myself in them. A knock and a creek made me jump and i looked up to see a familiar face. "Hey Jeffy, sorry i was going to meet you bu-" i was stopped. He sat down beside me and embraced me in a warm hug. "Its fine, are you okay?" He asked, wiping away my tears. I scoffed, "quite the opposite actually".
"Thats fine, cry it out. Theres nothing wrong with being upset, just dont stay sad for too long. You need to pick yourself up after a while" He told me, smiling sweetly and kissing me on my forehead. "I love you Jeff" I whispered, kissing him on his soft lips. His hand found its way to my hair, entangling itself inside.

I placed both of my hands on his shoulders, pulling him deeper in. He pulled away and stared at me with Lust in his eyes. "Dont, you know what that does to me" He said in a low tone. I bit my lip. "Yes i do" I replied, pulling myself onto him and crashing my lips onto his. He kissed me, not letting anything back. I knew i had just unleashed the side of Jeff that only i could see. A more dominant side. "Get up" He whispered, lifting me off of him. I stood on my feet and so did he, licking his lips. "Knees" he ordered, winking at me. I fell to my knees, my hands holding his belt and looked up at him innocently. He smirked and bit his lip. "Come on then baby, give daddy a nice show" He demanded, playing with my hair, his hand behind my head. I slowly unzipped his jeans, revealing a hard buldge in his briefs. I felt myself drool at the sight of it.

I immediately licked the fabric covering him, teasing him like a bad girl. I was his and only his. "Excuse me? What the fuck are you doing? Fucking suck my cock now" He harshly orderd, making me wet at the sound. I nodded. "No-no thats a yes" He continued, looking down at me. "Yes-" i began, being cut off again. "Yes what?" He questioned, knowing that i was missing something. I looked up at him, staring into his eyes intensely. "Yes, Daddy". With that his briefs came down, a hard member springing at me. I grabbed hold of it, shoving it into my mouth carefully and watching as Jeffs face went weak. His eyes rolled back and so did his head. He moaned, letting me know i was doing a good job. "Yeah babygirl, you do that the best. Fuck-" He let out, making me feel his fingers on the back of my head. He played around in my hair and i suckedhis member, pulling at it slightly.

As i got faster, his moans got louder and harsher. He wrapped his hand in my hair, tugging my head, pulling it back and forth. He forced himself down my throat. He pulled me up, kissing me and starimg into my eyes. He pushed me up against a wall. "What if we get caught babe?" I asked between kisses. He laughed. "Should have thought of that before you kissed me baby...jump" with that i wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped, falling into his arms and my legs hanging on his waist. He pulled my panties to the side and thrusted inside of me, catching me off guard and my breath hitching. My eyes rolled back and i lost consciousness for a few seconds. He kept his head buried in my neck, probably leaving massive hickies on it. I kept moaning into his ear, driving him nuts. "Baby im gonna cum inside you" He whispered, making my eyes widen and my mouth fall open, letting my moans escape. "Please- fuck- fucking cum inside me pleasee" I begged. He thrusted harder and faster, making my stomach knot and sending me over the edge for what felt like two times! I screamed, jeff putting his hand over my mouth. He quickly slowed down, letting his load inside of me. He let me down, breathing heavily. We laughed, staring at eachother. "i love you babe, dont ever do that to me again" He joked, picking my stuff up for me and sorting himself out.

"Do what?" I asked, knowing what he meant and playing along.

"You know what"