Justin Foley

(Justin had got into a fight with seth and snuck into your window. It was the weekend your parents were out of town)

Justin pulled his foot inside and tripped. We laughed a bit. I noticed a bruise on his face and went to get an ice pack. I came back and pressed it against his eye. He hissed a bit but with a deep breathe got used to the coldness. "I swear one day he's going to kill you" I said in anger. I was worried for him. We had been dating for almost a month. "Are you okay? With this?" He asked.

He was so sweet but he was the top priority. Within a few minutes the bruising had gone down and i removed the ice. "My parents are out of town so yeah. Its ok. You can stay here if you want." I finally replied. My parents were gone until next week.

We sat on my bed kinda awkwardly. I had never snuck a boy in before. We'd never spent the night together. I gave him a hug and told him he was safe. He chuckled a bit. "Im always safe around you. You know that. And your always safe around me" He put his hands around mine. I tackled him onto the bed and started to get comfy. "I need to get changed Y/N" He whispered. I giggled and let him go.

I watched as he took off his shirt and sport shorts. He looked so hot. I was already in a long t-shirt and ready for bed. I chucked the duvet ontop of my and waited for Justin. He got in and snuggled up to me. "Comfy?"
He asked, putting his hand around my shoulder. "Very" I whispered and nodded my head. He kissed my cheek and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of burnt bacon. I rushed out of bed and went downstairs. Justin was making breakfast. I quickly ran over and pushed him out the way. "You're going to burn my house down Foley!" i shouted. Justin was NOT good at cooking.

I saved my whole house from his clumsly self. I was a hero. I told him to go sit his ass down and i continued to cook. We both had equal amounts of bacon. Or so i told him atleast. Hee hee.

I started to eat my breakfast on the couch. "Okay you definitely have mire then me" he told me. I scoffed. "No...i dont..." I said trying to hide my head. I protected my bacon. He made his mouth wide.

"You're totally lying!" he said trying to grab my bacon. "Hands off the bacon Justin!" i shouted. I climbed over the sofa and ran away. "Im gonna get you Y/N" i heard him shout. I was hiding in the pantry. It was a lousy place to hide but it was funny. I watched as he came over and pretended not to see me. We were like little kids again.

We had known eachother since we were six maybe seven. I stepped back and knocked some food over. It made a small crash sound. "I can hear you" He said bursting into the pantry. I tried to escape but i couldnt. He grabbed a piece of my bacon and ate in infront of me. I laughed.

We sat back down next to eachother and i sulked. He ate my fuckin bacon. Bitch. He pushed me a small bit. I pushed him a small bit. We sat there pushing eachother for a while. We were just swirling in a fit of laughter. Just caught up in our own time. I loved it. I loved him. I wanted to be there forever.

We heard a knock at the door so Justin went to answer. They kept knocking. It was loud. "Alright im comming" Justin shouted. He quickly opend the door and froze. "Justin Foley," the man begun. "Your under arrest for the use of drugs. Please put your hands behind your back". I got up from my seat, shocked. I looked at justin. Then at the officer. I had no words.