Jeff Atkins (request)

The doctor made an appearance but thats got nothing to do with anything ^

Request from

porincess123

I was glad to receive ypur request my lovely, and thanks for letting me be free and weite what comes to mind. Also im gonna be different and make this non smut bc idk how u feel about that and Jeffy is kinda innocent....
Kinda ;)

-Alonelygirl.xo

Warning: mentions of rape and sexual assault. Also cuteness.

First person pov

I sat at a party. I didnt want to be here but my boyfriend said it would be good. Well he specifically said "you're a teenager for gods sake get out the house". When he told me that he pulled out a few dresses from my closet.

So here i was. I decided to get a drink and loosen up a bit. So i made my way over to the kitchen. I pushed past all the horney and sweaty teenagers and grabbed a few bottles of beer. I was pretty lightweight as i didnt drink often. But when i did i got a little crazy. I sat down and drank away with Jeff keeping his eye on me the whole time. I had told him that he should go and be with the boys. Just then, as I'd finished my first bottle, i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, wheres Jeff? Arent you two like a thing?" I heard them ask. I rolled my eyes and answered. "Jeff is over there and yes we are a thing, walker. So back off thanks" I sassed. Bryce had a reputation. A big one. And i wasnt going to be one of those girls who gawk over him 24/7. "Hey im only asking a question jesus. Although now i think about it....you do look pretty hot tonight" He said, eyeing me up and down. I turned away from him and started to walk.

I made it outside into the back yard and sat down taking in the night sky veiw. "Come on, i could hit it just one night. I know you want to, stop playing hard to get" i heard him boast and walk back up to me. "Can it walker im not in the mood for games, im here to enjoy myself" I snapped back. He smirked. Ew. "That makes two of us" He put his arm around me and pulled me towards him. I tried to push him away but he was much stronger than me.

I felt a jolt and shut my eyes. When i opend them Bryce was on the floor with Jeff ontop of him, punching his face. Jeff quickly released Bryce before escorting me to his car. He put me inside the car and drive away. I sighed in relief. I didnt wanna be in that party or near Bryce. "Im sorry i made you come...if I'd known then- Shit are you okay" He worried. I gave him a small smile to tell him i was fine. "Im okay thanks to you. Its not your fault. If i didnt wanna come then i wouldn't have and you know it" I reassured him. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb in circles, comforting me.

We pulled up outside his house as it was closest and his parents werent home. He helped me out the car and walked me inside where i smelt the fresh scent of flowers and aftershave. "Im still really sorry baby girl. I wasn't with you and that was all on me-" I cut him off.
"Gosh Jeffy, dont be hard on yourself. Im the boring bitch that doesnt go to parties. Its my fault for not looking out for myself. You dummy" I told him and he shook his head. "Its Bryces fault" We both said in unison.

We stared into eachothers eyes for a short time before he leaned in and kissed me. Butterflies. I felt giddy and i put my arms arouns his neck. After a small make out i pulled away and got a good look at him. "Red lipstick really isnt your colour Jeffy" I joked and wiped his lips. "I thought it would be" He joked back and he yawned. Then i yawned. "Time for bed?" He asked and i nodded back.

We headed upstairs and into Jeffs room where i was able to slip off my heals and socks. Jeff handed me some of his really fluffy blue socks and i put them on my feet. Jeff took off his shirt before throwing it at me, knowing that i would want to wear it. I took off my dress and slipped the shirt on, smelling Jeffs gorgous smell. Raspberry and a hint of something ever so sweet. He took off his jeans and got into matching socks. He jumped into bed first. "Come on then" He said before i hopped in ontop of him. He stroked my hair and held me tightly. "Your so damn cute baby. No wonder Bryce wanted you. He could never ever have you or love you as much as i do. I promise you" He whispered to me. I smiled and kissed his chest. I felt him look down at me amd smile back.

I felt at peace.

"I love you"