Deigo Torres (request)

Request for @Yourgirlthingy (i will change if wrong)
This is my first season 4 request so thank you babyyy!! I hope you enjoy it. I really do think Deigo was trying to be the next Monty with the whole bad boy thing but he also did it so well! We definitely needed more deigo.
Word count is 1355
-

The cold air hit my face and I wrapped my jacket around my body. My breath created a light fog infront of my face as I breathed out, causing me to shiver even more. This wasn't the first time I'd been in this situation but I hoped it would be the last.

The police station door swung open, pulling me out of my thoughts and scaring me slightly. I locked eyes with the boy walking out, jogging to catch up with him. "Diego! Hey, wait up!" I shouted, grabbing his arm and pulling him around to face me.

He just stared down at me, expecting me to talk. "What happend? What did you do?" I asked, holding his hand and looking him deep in the eyes. He sighed. "I got into a fight, I don't wanna talk about it. Can we please go somewhere else? My parents aren't home this weekend so you can spend the night, if that's okay with you." He explained.

I nodded "Of course it's okay. Please try not to get into fights, you know I don't like meeting you here." I told him. He held my hand and interlocked our fingers. We walked imto my car but he got into the drivers seat as I was way too tired to drive. He had his hand resting on my thigh as he drove.

The silence in the car was comfortable yet deafening, every second feeling like a minute. "Baby, I'm sorry." He finally spoke up, earning a soft glance from me. "I know you hate this and I hate putting you through this." He added.

I smiled sympathetically, holding his hand in mine. "I love you and I always will." I reassured him.
"I love you too Y/N, more than you can possibly imagine." He replied, kissing my lips. We both unbuckled our seatbelts, he had pulled into his driveway a few minutes ago.

I leaned back as he kissed me, reaching for the car door so we could take this makeout inside. I unlocked the door, almost falling out of the car. We both chuckled and made our ways out of the car, towards his house. Diego quickly unlocked his door, letting me in first like a gentleman.

"Let me make it up to you, please baby?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face. He sat down on his couch and pulled me onto his lap. "Okay, make it up to me." I giggled, smiling too. His smiled only widened as he began to kiss me again, this time rougher.

His hands found my waist as his lips made their way to my neck, leaving me dark purple hickeys. I bit my lip, almost losing my fingers while tangling them in his deep brown hair. He pulled away, picking me up and laying me down gently on the couch cushions.

I picked a small cushion up and threw it at him playfully. He let out a small laugh, chucking it back at me. "Don't pillow fight me, Y/N L/N. I'm the best at pillow fights, we don't want you to get hurt now do we?" He joked. I loved him in this playful, flirty mood. I could tell he was happy.

I smirked and brought his face down to mine in a passionate kiss. He took his jacket off, his shirt following soon after. I stared, marvelling at the man infront of me. He was so perfect and knew exactly how to get to me in every way. He was just...gorgeous.

"Enjoying the view? Hmm?" He whispered, smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled slightly. "You're the biggest flirt I have ever met, Diego Torres." I stated, kissing him again. My jacket slowly made its way off of my body and onto the floor, me not fully realising until I saw it there.

Diego kissed my arms then he pulled my shirt, taking off and leaving me a blushed mess. He looked me in the eyes and sighed happily "You're beautiful." He'd always say. I loved it, and him. I wasn't wearing a bra as I'd been trying to sleep before he called me from the station. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my stomach, then my chest.

It was skin upon skin, our bodies leaving no space in between eachother. He quickly pulled down my sweatpants, leaving me in my white panties. His fingers traced the lace outing and waistband, teasing me ever so slightly. He grazed his thumb over my sensitive spot and I bit my lip softly.

"You're all mine, just relax and let me treat you babygirl." He said and he pulled down my panties. "You're so wet." He added. I was. He always had this affect on me. He was the only one who did. "Only for you." I mumbled out. He smirked and spread my thighs, kissing them and leaving hickeys there too.

He shoved his head between my thighs and let his tongue work on and around me. Every movement his tongue made sent shivers down my spine, tingling the back of my neck. I let out a hum like moan, letting him know that what he was doing was good- as usual. He lifted my legs up and went rougher, deepening his tongue inside me.

The pleasure he gave me was pure euphoria. My hands found his head and I grabbed at his hair while biting down on my lip. "Faster, please!" I begged and he did as he was asked. Placing a finger inside of me, he sucked hard on my clit, making me shake almost. He chuckled, keeping the same pace with both his finger and his mouth.

He slipped another finger inside and I could almost see stars "I want you baby, I need you!" I pleaded, locking eyes with him. "Anything for you babygirl." He replied, getting onto his knees on the couch.

I quickly sat up, unbuckling his bet for him and pulling his large member out. He was hard as a rock and more than ready for me. He kicked off his jeans after taking a condom from his pocket, placing it painfully slowly onto himself.

I watched as he lined himself up at my entrance and then thrusted inside quickly. I let out a harsh and loud moan along with him. He went fast and hard, holding nothing back. He held onto my legs, tracing his hands down to my stomach. He used one arm to hold himself up while the other lay on my cheek. His arms were both tensed and veiny, turning me on even more.

I couldn't keep myself quiet, letting out uncontrollable moans fly out and escape my mouth every second. He was trying to keep himself quiet too but couldn't seem to stop the attractive spanish whispering that I loved so much. I could feel a knot in my stomach and I didn't want to stop. I bucked up my hips and clenched my walls.

I tried to relax again but my whole body was shaking. "Shit, baby do tgat again...I'm gonna cum!" Diego shouted, his hands forcing himself to thrust inside me harder. I was sure I'd have finger print bruises on my stomach.

I clenched again, sending me over the edge and causing a near scream to come out of my mouth. Diego's thrusts got sloppier and he reached his high as he pulled out, his breathing slowing down. "Fuck..." He whispered, laying down ontop of me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his shoulder as we both layed in a pool of our own swear and other bodily fluids.

"Round two?" He asked and I giggled. "Yes, let me catch my breath first!" I replied.