Scott Reed(request)

Request from

Lisa4x

So im loving the idea and i cant wait to start writing! Dont forget that you dont have to be shy or anything and im willing to do more then one Imagine, it can be a follow up or totally different i dont mind! Lets get to work shall we?

-Alonelygirl.xo

First person pov

I was doing the daily ritual of eating lunch with my all time best friend Jeff and telling silly stories of when we were young to my other bestie, Chloe. "Yeah so then we both turned around and ended up kissing the horse wich was really funny!" I told her, laughter pouring out my mouth and tears out my eyes. Jeff was laughing too but Chloe just didnt seem to get it. She shook her head and let out a small confused chuckle.

"Hey pretty girls" A boy said from behind me. I turned to see Montgomery and a few of his other friends. "Thanks babe" Jeff joked back earning a scoff from Monty. "You're pretty too Monty" I added before laughing and tucking into a sandwich.

After a few minutes another boy plonked himself right beside me and slithered his arm around my waist. I didnt need to worry as i knew who it was. "Hey scotty, your girl thinks im pretty" Monty boasted and i put a hand smack on my face. Scott looked at me funny and i had to clear the air a tiny bit. "He said that i was pretty and i said he was pretty too. Thats all babe. I think your the prettiest of them all" I told him ending with a joked face. He still remained straight faced. "Dude its a joke chill" I reassured him. I got a shrug from him as he started to eat.

Time skip to after school

Scott wouldnt answer my calls at all. Weird. It would always go to answer phone so i decided to drop what i was doing and drive over to him. I arrived at his home in no time at all and got out the car.

I knocked on his door and waited a short time before the door unlocked. Scott opened it and looked me up and down. He motioned his head for me to come in. "Right wheres your phone?" I asked him looking around. I saw it in his hand and snatched it away. "You saw all my texts but still ignored me? Whats going on with you?"

"Nothing its all good. You might wanna go back to Jeff or Monty or whatever" He scoffed. I laughed a bit. Did he actually think that? "I wasnt with them. Is that what this is about? Oh scotty bear you're so silly" I teased, sitting on his lap. "I love you and you should know that. I wanna make it up to you"

"Oh really? How then?" He asked smirking. I bit my lip and gave him a kiss. After a few minutes it got heated and his Letterman came right off. I held my hands around his neck gently as we let our tongues play. I pulled away slowly as he bit my lip and moved down my neck.

He kissed gently and softly but still left marks on my neck. I moaned as he found my sweet spot and latched on leaving a massive purple mark. "Shit how am i supposed to cover that?" i whispered to myself. He started to feel up my shirt, unhooking my bra and placing his hands on my waist. Soon enough my shirt was off along with his. I felt his warm body against mine and i felt complete. He layed me on the sofa and slipped off his jeans. I grabbed him and pulled him onto of me and continued to make out with him.

I felt his hand slide down into my panties and i moaned and he rubbed in figures of eight on my clit. "Oh shit scotty" I found myself almost shaking at his touch. He slid a finger inside me and that was enough to set me off. I came for the first time all over his finger but he didnt stop. He pulled me ontop of him, making us fall off the sofa in a fit of laughter. I scrambled back onto him and pulled off his boxers. I couldnt wait to untie my shorts so i just moved the fabric between my legs and slid him inside me.

"Oh baby- fuck- i love you" i heard him say as he breathed heavily. I smiled and kept bouncing on him. I remembered to spell coconut and it came in handy. I could see his face become all sloppy and tense at the same time. "Shit im gonna cum baby" He shouted before picking me up and throwing up at the wall. "Jump" He whispered into my ear and i did as he asked. He kept thrusting himself and soon enough we both came. He got slower as he pulled out and took me to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Will this happen everytime i get jelous?" He asked smirking at me.

"Dont push it babe"