Montgomery De La Cruz- you know you want it

Me and Montgomery have always had this sexual tension between us. Everybody knows it and they see it whenever we all hang out. Im not much of a girls girl so i usually hang out with Sheri, The jocks and Jessica. It was a normal day like the rest- or it was supposed to be. Me and Sheri got into school, in a hurry this time. Monty had been arguing back and forth with Scotty and it seemed pretty heated. Monty was a fighter, always ready for one and not afraid to throw the first punch.

So we assumed that he wouldn't be afraid this time either. We ran into the hall, spotting Zach Dempsey and Justin Foley holding the two guys back. Me and Sheri looked at eachother, neither one of us wanting to deal with Monty. "Girls, a little help here" Justin called, not being able to hold Scott back for long. "Ill get Scott!" Sheri shouted, pulling him away and sending me a fake smile. I rolled my eyes, grabbing Monty by his ear and dragging him along the corridor.

We got into an empty classroom, himslumping down on a chair. "Why do you always feel the need to punch everyone who doesnt agree with you? Did he break one of the many million rules of Montgomery De La Cruz? Let me guess he breathed in your direction too harshly?" I said, sarcastically. I sat on a desk next to him. "It doesnt matter, and i dont understand why you hate me so much?" He huffed, rolling his eyes at me. "I never said that, dont be a bitch Monty" I grunted. He scoffed "your the only bitch here"

"Im nobodys bitch" I stated, flipping my hair back with sass. "Sure your not and im pregnant" He snapped back, smirking. "Oh my god I wondered where your Anger came from, girl hormones are horrible, i feel your pain" I fake frowned, laughing perfectly afterwards. "Your so annoying" He replied, sighing.

"Thank you baby, i aim to please" I blew a kiss his way, biting my lip. "Oh ill show you whos the baby here" He mumbled, looking me up and down. I stepped infront of him, feeling bigger and more powerful. "What are you gonna do tough stuff?" I taunted, slightly bending down to his level. He stood up, towaring over me almost.

I am only 5'4 and a half while Monty stands at almost 6 foot. I looked up, crossing my arms. "So what where you saying?" He asked, smirking. He cornered me against a wall, looking down at me. "Nothing" I replied, stuttering. "Good, I'd hate to have to teach you a lesson for that" He whispered into my ear, i felt his breath on the side of my face. I almost couldnt feel my legs. "What lesson would that be?" I questioned, playing with the buttons on his flannel shirt. "What happens to girls who try and intimidate me" He explained, we were basically touching now- our bodies millimetres away.

"Oh yeah? Teach me" I flirted back, biting my lip and looking up at him. "Of course" He said, getting closer to my lips. We hadn't even been a minute into the kiss before someone burst into the room. "Hey Ive been looking for you two ev-" She stopped, staring at us both. "Nevermind, you carry on" She looked away, walking out the room.

Lets just say that i would have gotten to my classes if it werent for the pain in my bottom half, that had nothing to do with Monty whatsoever. Sarcasm.