Montgomery De La Cruz

(You and monty just got out of the police station after you both beat some guy senseless. Your mom drives you both home)

I wanted to speak but what was there to say? I just got out of the station and my mom was pissed off big time. It was kind of funny. She had dropped monty home and not even given us time to say goodbye. We parked outside our house and i jumped out the car, slamming the door behind me. I ran upstairs to my room and started laughing.

My dad soon came up and knocked on my door. "Who is it?" i shouted, knowing full well who it was. "Its the boogeyman" My dad always said this. I rolled my eyes and told him to come in. My dad was a lot lighter then my mom. He didnt shout or give the silent treatment. "So why'd you do it?" He asked leaning against my wall.
I shrugged. "He was asking for it."

"Was he now?" my dad rolled his eyes. "Did he say something or-"
"Does it matter? It was stupid anyways. Can you get out im super tired" i did a fake yawn and rolled over on my bed. "Sleep tight then" He left the room and i heard him walk down the stairs. Once he was down i turned on my light and rang up Monty.
Im at home come get me!
Your such a little criminal. Be there in 5 let me get my shit.
Okay, i love you.
I love you too.

I pulled my window up and climbed out, meeting monty a few yards away from my house. I got in his car and we spedd off. I had no idea where we were going but i didnt really care. "So where are we off to then babh girl?" he asked me while giving me a small peck. I looked at him thinking for a sec. "Everywhere" i answered laughing. I wanted to do everything tonight. It was almost 12 am whats better to do?

We pulled up to Rosies Diner and noticed it was closed. Monty was going to go back to his car but i insisted that we stay. I broke the alarm somehow and went in. Monty was shocked. I knew how to trip these alarms. It was like i had no conscience. We sneakily entered and looked around. Nobody was there. It was so quiet. Me and monty helped ourselves to the ice cream machine. We laughed. "You are one crazy bitch you know that?" He said wiping ice cream off my nose. "Yup and you are too" I agreed.

We finished our ice creams and put any rubbish in the bins. We were great citizens. I shuffled closer to Monty on the counter. It was quite dark. He leaned in for a kiss and i gladly joined lips with him. We sat there making out for a few minutes. I'd closed my eyes and when i opend them it was a bit lighter.

We froze. We stared at the window and saw light. Montys car was on. Somebody was trying to steal it. Monty cursed and ran for it setting off the alarm. I heard it and went running after him. Monty was in the middle of beating the guy up when i got there. I pulled Monty off him and the guy ran away.

"Dont fuck with my car you little-" i cut him off. We needed to get out of there. I calmed monty down but it was too late. I heard the sirens getting closer and the red light was in my face. Seriously again. "Evening you two....again...whats going on" The officer huffed.
"This guy tried to steal my car!" Monty shouted. I look up and hes red in the face.

Maybe it was just the light. "We were in the diner and- Shit" He had just fucked it all up. The officer looked at me and i put my hands behind my back. Once again i was being driven home by my mom in her grey car. She was fuming. Even more then earlier. It was a good night.