Request- Zach Dempsey

Request for @cherryxreadings
If i made any mistakes then please let me know! Okay but like, zach is daddy...🥵😂
Thank you for requesting!!

I watched as Zach scored the winning ball and the crowd go wild. He looked at me, cheering away from the stands and blew me a kiss. The boys jumped around and celebrated. A few minutes went by and i met Zach on his way to the locker room. I ran up and gave him a big hug, squeezing him tight. I knew how much this meant to him. "Congratulations Zachie!" I shouted, kissing him quickly. He dropped me back onto my feet as i was much smaller than him. "Thank you! Hey my mom and my sister are away for the weekend, come stay with me!" He held my hands and i nodded at him. He kissed my forehead and said his goodbyes for a few minutes. I waited in the parking lot for him, next to his car.

"Dempsey getting laid finally?"
I heard Montgomery say to Zach as they walked out the locker room. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. We got into the car and drove off. "I think hes right, tonight is perfect. I think im ready" I confidently told him. He looked shocked and gulped "are you sure babe? We dont have-"
"I want you" i said, giving him complete sexy eyes.

We got to his house and we hurriedly ran inside. He took me to his room and the smell of his cologne filled my nose. He pulled me towards him, holding my hands. "Are you sure?" He asked, sweetly. I smiled at him. "Yes, i want to. Please?" I replied, almost begging at this point. He bit his lip before kissing me. I stood on my tip toes for a bit but he soon lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips were soft and delicate.

He layed me down on the bed, removing his shirt and i took mine off too. He stared down at me for a minute, licking his lips like he was hungry. I pulled him down and we locked lips again. He kissed my neck and made his way down, all the way to my stomach and back up. He took off my shorts and underwear revealingg my naked bottom half. "You're beautiful, i love you" He whispered softly. I felt myself blush. He kissed my thighs and all inbetween. I sat up, pulling his jeans off and him kicking the rest off himself. I immediately started to palm him through his boxers and he let his head back in pleasure. His eyes rolled back slightly.

Before long he was lined up at my entrance, a condom placed around his member. I gave him a nod and he slowly entered me, i gasped in absolute awe and shock. I knew he was big but when he was inside me, it was like it had grown even more. He started slowly thrusting inside of me, i grabbed the back of his neck. "F-fuck me Zach, your so big" I blurted out. My moans were loudening and the pleasure was amazing. He hit the right point every time. "Babygirl, i love you so much" He repeated at me, his moans starting to come through. We were both moanimg messes. He layed ontop of me, huggimg me tightly and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I could feel myself knot up and i knew i was close. "Zachie- i- Im close! Fuck!" I screamed, i could tell i turned him on even more. He nodded. "Not just yet baby, not just yet" He was able to say, his sweat lingering off of him. I looked straight into his eyes and bit my lip, smiling at him. He thrusted harder and harder and i couldnt contain myself. "Fuck! Im Cumming!" I shouted, digging my nails into the back of his neck. "Me too, oh my god!" He shouted after me, his thrusts getting better and better. As we both rode out our highs, his thrusts got more and more sloppy. He finnally pulled out, tossing the condom away and flopping down next to me. His breathing was still fast and i was trying to catch mine too. He looked at me and i looked back and him. He laughed a bit, smiling. I laughed too. He held me in his arms, spooning me and letting me share his warmth.

"I love you"