Clay Jensen (request)

Im happy to get you're request, I hope you enjoy it! I haven't written, like, any Clay imagines so this will be fun! Thank youu xx
Warnings: smut ;)
-
Y/N went to few parties as she wasn't much of a party girl. But Jessica was her friend and well, she had nothing better to do. So here she was in a simple black shirt and tight fitting jeans, regretting her decision.

She sat on a couch, taking small sips of her drink while watching all the other teenagers dance. She had nobody to dance with or talk to as Jess had gone to play Spin The Bottle and Suck And Blow with her other friends. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar face that was not expecting to see at ALL.

"Clay! Clay Jensen! Hey loser!" She called, jokingly. He turned his head, spotting her and smiling at her. She waved and patted the seat next to her, notioning for him to sit down next to her. "Hey Y/N, you're at a party!" He chuckled, surprised to see her.

"So are you! Look at us, we're completely Rebellious." She replied. He sat down and kept a smile on his face while they talked. Y/N had always had a crush on Clay, he was funny and smart- and he seemed to care a lot for her too. So inevitably she was to fall for him.

"Are you okay? You look a bit...uncomfortable?!" Clay shouted over the music. Y/N shrugged and weakly smiled. "I guess so, this really is not my scene!" She shouted back. Clay nodded, it wasn't his either. He'd rather be at home reading the latest issue of Alien Killer Robots.

"Do you wanna go somewhere quieter?! Jess let's me come over all the time so she wouldn't mind me in her room!" Y/N asked and Clay nodded. He followed her past all the sweaty teens, grinding on eachother. Y/N smiled at Jess, in a way of letting her know where she was.

They got to Jessica's room and sat down on her bed, the music still blasting but a lot quieter. "So, why'd you come to a party?...that's just weird of you to do." Y/N asked Clay as he looked around the room. Clay shrugged. "Just wanted to get the full Highschool experience, I guess." He answered.

She chuckled, thinking about what 'the full Highschool experience' really was. "What, like parties, drugs, alcohol, drama, hook ups and all that stuff?" She questioned. Clay went red. "Well, not all of that. I'm never doing drugs." He told her. "Just the other stuff." He added.

"Clay Jensen wants to hook up with somebody? I'm intrigued." Y/N joked, making Clay even more red. "Doesn't every guy want to hook up with a girl?" He asked, a slight smile in his face. "I guess. Who do you want to hook up with then?" She kept on questioning. Clay didn't answer.

"Come on! Tell me! You're like my best friend." Y/N pushed, causing Clay to stutter out a fee words. "Y-You..." he managed to say and her eyes widened. She relaxed her face and smirked at him. "Me?.." she mumbled, with a slight laugh.

"I'm sorry I just- Forget I even said anything-" Clay began but was cut off by Y/n's lips on his. He was shocked but kissed back quickly and it soon became heated. Y/N was slowly layed on her back on the bed, her hands around the back of Clay's neck. They pulled away and Clay blushed.

"I-I-do you wanna-" Clay stuttered. "Yes, I want to do it...I-If that's what you're asking." Y/N interrupted. Clay smiled and this time, he kissed her. Y/N started to pull at Clay's shirt, taking it off. She barely got a glimpse of his body before she was blinded by her own shirt being taken off.

"You're beautiful." Clay looked at her up and down. "Clay, you're already hard..." She scoffed, biting her lip slightly. Clay laughed, kissing her again.
Y/N couldn't help herself and he found Clay's jean zip and pulled it down, along with unbuttoning them. She reached her hand inside his jeans, slowly palming him.

"Oh, Y/N...fuck." Clay moaned out quietly, kissing her neck. She got faster, feeling his sweat drip from his forehead onto her. Clay, being the gentleman he is, didn't want to be the only one being pleasured. He slid his hand inside Y/n's jeans and played with her.

She let out a moan, stroking Clay's member faster. She felt a finger slip inside her and covered her mouth, her eyes rolling back slightly. "Fuck- Clay keeping going!" She told him, motivating him to go faster. He pulled his finger out of her and took off her jeans, along with her bra.

He kicked off his own jeans and Y/N sat up, grabbing his length and shoving him in her mouth. Clay rested his head back, his hands on her head. She sucked and licked him for a minute, getting him lubricated enough to slip inside her.

Clay lined himself up at her entrance, looking her in the eyes. "You want this?" He asked, licking his lips. He didn't mean to be a tease but Y/N found it quite attractive. "Yes, please fuck me." She answered, blushing. Clay nodded and entered her. She let out a loud moan and covered her mouth again, not wanting to be discovered having sex on Jessica's bed.

Clay took a few seconds before, collecting his thoughts and thrusting in and out. Y/N tried to contian her moans but they kept flying out her mouth. "Fuck Y/N you feel so good!" Clay shouted a bit too loud. He kept getting faster and faster, holding her waist as he did so.

"C-Clay I'm close." She whispered in his ear, kissing his neck. "Me too, princess..." Clay replied. The nickname turned her on even more as he bit her lip. Clay rubbed at her clit, sending her immediately over the edge. She let out a loud moan, Clay kissing her to quiet her down.

Clay came right after, pulling out straight away. They both were sweaty, breathless messes. "So um, maybe you'd like to know that this was my first time.." Clay admitted, shocking The girl infront of him. He passed her her clothes and nodded. "C-Clay, I- I don't know what to say..." She told the truth, she was speechless.

Clay smiled "I loved it though. And I wanna do it more...with you." He told her, shyly. She smiled back and nodded. They both just sat and stared at eachothers eyes, taking the moment in.
-
Aaaaaaaaaaaa!
I hope you enjoyed it, I'm kinda shit so bare with me my love! Tell me if there's any mistakes or anything really. Word count is 1162!!!
Love you all.
Stay safe.
Wash dem hands.
@rojilyn21