Chapter 27

*p.s does anyone knows how to put emoji for texts in the chapters?*

-------------------

  Sending that message felt good for only a few seconds until my mind worked properly again and I realized what I just did. I just sassed one of Zayn’s fans.

  His fans don’t really like me that much to begin with and now they are going to storm out, maybe even get Zayn into some sort of trouble because I was rude to one of them. I should’ve just kept my big mouth shut.

  Feeling my phone vibrates, I noticed the girl replied to my tweet. I contemplated for a second whether I should read her reply or not. If I read it, I might be angry enough to say something I would regret even more. But then again, my curiosity is killing me.

  I know I’m going to regret this.

  Scrolling up her account, I read her reply;

  ‘Oh, I’m brave alright. Just wait for tomorrow’s surprise to know how brave I really am.’

  What the hell does she mean by that? What kind of surprise did she had for me? Was it another one of her old pictures of me? Did she dig deeper in my past?

  My heart beating started to pick up speed as my breath hitched in my throat. I was panicking from her simple threat which could have meant a million thing but her confidence worried me even more.

  She wasn’t bluffing the last time she said she had a surprise. It was a close call too if I hadn’t already told Zayn about my past and got things straightened out with the girls.

  Feeling my phone vibrated for the second time, I panicked for a second thinking it was that girl yet again with one of her ‘surprises’ but thankfully it was just a text from Seif.

  ‘Hey Maggie :D , sorry for bothering you in your fun weekend, but do you have a spare hour? We need to finish our Marketing plan before Monday’s presentation. ’

  Presentation? What presentation? I don’t remember anything about that.

  ‘What presentation? O.o'

  Not a second later, I read his reply;

  ‘I forgot you skipped that class. Professor Williams said we had to do a presentations on our work so far till the marketing plan.’

   Great, Professor annoying had to choose this weekend to cramp me up with this presentation stuff. Why didn’t Seif tell me before though? We are so behind on the preparations.

  Feeling another buzz, I quickly read his message;

  ‘I already got everything in check. I didn’t want to bother you when you were.. um, busy… anyways, I just want to make sure you are updated with everything and finish the final things with you.’

  ‘If you are still busy I can just do it by myself and email you the notes. If you want.’

  ‘Never mind, I will do it. I don’t want to ruin your weekend. Have fun :D'

  Reading over Seif’s messages, a silly smile crept on my face as I tried to stop the giggles from coming. That boy was so darn cute in a silly way. He didn’t even give me a chance to answer him back.

  When I finally realized he won’t send another message, I hit the reply button;

  ‘I’m free for a couple of hours. We can meet up in our usual spot in like 20 minutes?’