Chapter 76

Milan was beautiful. Even just driving through the roads it was amazing, not to mention the sightseeing places and the amount of gelato that we consumed throughout the day, which tasted incredible. I don't think we have room for dinner.

But there we were, getting ready to meet Zayn at where ever he had planned for us to go this evening. He was busy throughout the day, right after we settled in he was called for some interviews so he had to go and Trisha decided we should catch on our sightseeing till he finishes.

"I hope we aren't going to a fancy restaurant. I don't think I have a spot for any more food." Bella chuckled.

"I hear you. I think I might blow up if I even saw any gelato stand." Jawaad faked a throwing up sound when we saw another gelato place making us crack up.

"Aw, Italy is famous for its gelato. And you haven't even had the best one yet. Tomorrow I will take you to the best one in town." Marco said while driving.

"No, please. I want a gelato break." Nadia whaled a little dramatically making us chuckle.

"You have to have the full Milan experience." Marco said charmingly.

"Then you have to take us to that pizza place you told us about earlier." Jawaad said to Marco.

"Of course, but it has a ritual. You have to be in Milan for at least three days for its charm to work." Marco explained too seriously. He was really cute.

"Where are we going, Marco?" My father asked not so amused with our car chat.

"To the marina." Marco smiled reassuring my father.

"Why?" My father raised an eyebrow.

"To enjoy Milan's beautiful lake view, no doubt." Marco smiled. "Here we are."

We parked in front of a huge Marina, boats and ships everywhere, some stands of all kind of snacks lay here and there, couples and families walking and chatting. It's really a cute place.

"Where is Zayn?" Nadia asked and come to think about it he wasn't anywhere we could spot him. Plus this place looks a bit crowded. Wouldn't we get mobbed by Zayn's fans? Obviously we aren't in the UK or Us but still, I bet Zayn is big here, he is kind of big everywhere.

"There," Marco pointed to a big two-storey yacht.

My mouth dropped, a flipping private yacht. Was Zayn trying to spend all his money this weekend?

"This is sick." Bella exclaimed as we balanced over the wooden planks separating the ground from the yacht.

"Glad you could make it on time. Sunset is in like thirty minutes." Zayn smiled broadly greeting us while giving his mother a kiss.

"Sunset in the middle of the ocean, sick." Nadia cheered as she, Bella, Waliyha and Jawaad went to explore the yacht on their own, leaving Zayn and I stuck with the parents.

"I managed to get a chef and a few staff to arrange dinner later on the deck." Zayn said mainly to the parents.

"Thank you darling." My mother said with a sweet smile on.

"Should've told us to bring jackets. We'd sure to get a cold out in the water at night." My dad mumbled.

"I was told the weather would be nice but if it gets chilly, we could chill inside the cabinet." Zayn tried to reassure my dad who just gave him the polite whatever smile making me roll my eyes.

"Let's go enjoy the sunset. It's not that clear from here." Zayn said breaking the silence, taking my hand in his he let us to the upper floor of the yacht where the others were.