Chapter 29

This weekend was madness. Starting from Friday when I was depressed as hell and Zayn Surprised me by coming early and throwing me that mad engagement party where all our friends and family attended, even my Egyptian family whom he flow all the way to London just for me.

  To having a crazy couple of days with my cousins and being emotional when they left. To finally our date night yesterday which was magical as we had a view of the whole of London as we eat on candle lights and talked for hours losing track of time till it was nearly 11pm and we had to rush back home for me to get a couple of hours of sleep before uni today.

  And now here I am after my fairy tale weekend, stuck in class being bored out of my mind as the professor explained something about the stock market but I didn’t have any energy in me to pay attention.

  “Waky Waky sleepy head.” Bella whispered in my ear as she poked my faked lazily.

  “Ugh, shush Bella.” I waved her off not seeing the point in her annoying action when the class was yet to be done.

  “C’mon Maggs, wake up. I’m bored and I want to know what happened this weekend with your prince charming back in town.” She winked at me cheekily.

  “Nothing happened now shush.” I pushed her annoying finger that was still poking my cheek but I couldn’t stop that’s stupid smile from appearing on my face when I mentioned the weekend.

  “Aha, something did happen! You just brightened up when I mentioned your Zaynie Boo. Did you two F*ck good?” She asked with an amused grin on her face.

  “Bella!” I raised my voice a little too much from my shock by her bluntness.

  “Miss. Saeed, is there something you want to share with this class?” The professor asked making my cheeks redden from embarrassment.

  “No, Sorry professor.” I mumbled feeling horrible.

  “Then I suggest you pay attention.” He said sternly before continuing explaining the lesson.

  “You happy now? I almost got kicked out of the class.” I whispered yelled at her.

  “Don’t be dramatic you just got a little scolding, it’s no biggie. Now tell me did you?” She asked eagerly making me annoyed.

  “No we didn’t. We are saving it for marriage.” I whispered extra low as I didn’t want anyone to hear me but for her.

  “Really?” She scoffed like she didn’t believe me but when I kept my face still and nodded her mouth open ajar in shock, “No freaking way. Zayn Malik the one who used to have a rumor about getting down with a different girl every night is saving it for marriage?”

  “What? When was that rumor?” I asked with disbelieve. No, Zayn won’t do that. He loves me.

  Did he really do that? Maybe he got tired of my drama and wanted to let loose? Maybe I wasn’t showing him I actually loved him, he was the one doing everything so he got reassurance from outside?

  But with a different girl every night?

  “A girl posted a picture of him sleeping topless one time and he was dating another one back then. Another random girl recorded a video chat with his friend Anthony about hooking up and Zayn’s voice was there. He refused to show his face the whole time. All that while he was dating a girl at the time. Those are old rumors like probably two years old, but still he got the rep.” She shrugged it off like it was no big deal but my heart felt like it was being cut with knives a million time.

  “Miss Saeed, Miss Alfred please pay attention. Next time I’ll ask you two to leave my class.”

  ~~~