Chapter 14

Aaroosa made me promise to flee on the first chance I got so we could go shopping for her cousin’s bridal party or something. But it wasn’t like I was so happy about being stuff in a restaurant talking about my project.

            I would much rather go shopping or talk to Zayn and get my mind off things. Well, it’s more like distract myself as I hadn’t told him about that hate account.

            I know he would find out sooner or later but still I just didn’t want to bother him. He seemed busy enough to not check twitter so I wasn’t going to make him worry about a stupid thing like hate.

            I guess distracting myself with work would be fine. I took a deep breath and entered the café that Seif and I always meet in. my eyes immediately fell on our usual table at the back next to the window.

            One thing I discovered about Seif that he was a neat freak just like me. We needed to have things in a certain way to feel comfortable and setting in the same table in the same café was one of the things that made us both comfortable. Especially that it was in the back where no one can watch us but we can watch everyone else.

            “Hey,” I smiled as I took my seat opposite him.

            “Hey, how was your day so far?” He asked politely.

            “Good, just had a little chat with the girls. Is that mine?” I asked revering to the extra cup of tea in front of me.

              “Yeah, I hope you don’t mind that I ordered one for you.” He smiled.

            “That’s very nice. Thank you.” I smiled politely taking a sip of my tea and noticing that it had only one spoon of sugar just the way I liked it.

             “Did you do the H.R plan?” Seif went directly to the project which was fine by me. The faster we get this over with, the earlier I could leave to meet the girls.

            I loved working with Seif on this because he always made me feel like we were actually starting our own business. He was so particular about every detail and made me feel so professional which, let me tell you, felt amazing.

            In the middle of our talking, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I thought it was a message from Zayn so I took my phone out and opened its password.

            But it wasn’t a message it was a tweet. After what happened yesterday I faved that girl’s account so I could get a notification when she tweets. I know how stupid that was to actually want to get notifications for an account which was dedicated to hating on me.

            But I just wanted to know what she was saying about me and after what she promised yesterday, I wanted to be one of the first people to know what she was going to reveal about my past.

            Opening her tweet, I waited for the page to load and my stomach was filled with nervous butterflies and my hands were a little shaky. I was actually afraid of what I was going to read right now but I knew I just had to read it.

            “Is everything okay?” Seif asked but I was too focused and worried that I didn’t even hear him.

         When the page finally loaded, I took a deep breath and kept it inside as my eyes roomed the page.

          ‘Guess who was in the hospital for overdosing? Yes, our lovely Maggie. I wonder if Zaynie boo knew that interesting information. #YouAreWelcome ;)