Chapter 32

“Do you like Fried chicken more or grilled?” Zayn asked from across my living room.

  “Grilled.” I answered as he order on the phone.

  It has been a couple of hours since my melt down. Zayn said that he believed me and that he forgives me. He said he knows I have changed and he even apologized for over reacting but he hasn’t been the same. He doesn’t give me that same look that he gave me a few hours ago.

  I knew I shouldn’t have told him but I had too. I can’t keep hiding things from him like that. If we were going to get married, then I had to be completely honest with him.

  Feeling the couch dip next to me, I noticed Zayn sitting next to me. We both stayed silent as we watched the T.V. It was awkward and weird. I almost regret telling him but it was about time.

  Hearing my phone buzz with my message tune, I opened the code and noticed a message from Seif which made me smile slightly;

  ‘Hope you are feeling better Maggs. Smile cause you make the world shine. ;)

  I smiled at my phone, he was so corny. Feeling my phone buzz again, I read his second message;

  ‘That was a quote from Noor, she says hey btw. ;)

  Mahinoor was such a lovely girl. I bet she saw that video too and knew I would be sad, that’s probably why she told him to text me this. they were both so lovely and very accepting. Why wasn’t Zayn like that?

  Sighing, I typed my reply to them and send it;

  ‘:D Thank you both for being so accepting and supportive. You guys re the best xx.’

  Putting my phone on the table next to me, I noticed Zayn’s look. A look I couldn’t translate. His face was expressionless but his gaze was at my phone until the doorbell rang and he got up to get it.

  “Food is here.” He said after paying and closing the door.

  I went to the kitchen and got us a couple of plates and silver wear, sitting the table. Zayn emptied the bags and we began eating. I wasn’t too hungry to I just took a bite then played around with my fork over the piece of chicken I had cut earlier.

  “Please eat Maggie. You had a long day and you hadn’t had a proper meal.” Zayn sighed looking at me.

  Taking another bite, I felt almost full. I know I hadn’t have a meal since yesterday but I wasn’t hungry and this awkward situation wasn’t helping my appetite in anyway.

  “Maggie, please.” Zayn said making me frown.

  “I’m not hungry Zayn.” I said feeling a bit suffocated with the way he was looking at me so I just got up and went to my room.

  Hearing the chair being dragged on the floor, I knew Zayn was coming after me but I didn’t want him to feel obligated to do anything. He wanted to leave and I knew he did but he was staying so I won’t be sad.

  Hearing him knock on my bedroom door, I decided to just tell him what I felt, “You can leave if you want. I’m not forcing you to stay.”

  “What? I don’t want to leave.” He said confused sitting next to me on the side of my bed.

  “I know you do Zayn. You haven’t said a full sentence to me since I poured my heart out to you. I know all you want is to get me to eat so I won’t faint again. I know you don’t really forgive me.” I sighed admitting to the hints he had been sending me.

  “I do forgive you, Maggie. It’s just a lot to take in in one day.” He said looking at me honesty shown in his eyes.

  Seif forgave me easily enough.