Chapter 59

The room we were sat in was livid. Eid spirit everywhere, talking, sharing stories, taking pictures and laughing. The little kids still buzzing about their huge Eidies and the older men are having their plates filled with all sort of food and candies.

Me on the other hand, I was horrid. My heart was almost not beating and my hands were sweaty. I froze in place just thinking of what new horrible thing was pulled from my past now. My mind couldn't think of any possible thing that could be worse than what was already out but what if I just don't remember?

What if that one thing would make the Maliks judge me and would make Zayn leave me? I wouldn't know how to handle that.

Looking around me, I noticed everyone was too busy with each other's company. I wanted to know what was posted so badly but at the same time I didn't want anyone to notice. I knew they were going to know sooner or later, but I always preferred later. At least I would be able to enjoy one last day without any judgmental stares.

Taking a deep breath, I carefully got up and went to the only place that I knew I could be totally alone in, the bathroom. I locked the door then opened my phone and quickly opened that tweet's link. It took less than a few seconds to load but my heart was beating a thousand mile an hour making me feel like it was forever.

My stress level was increasing as I opened the picture and I held my breath examining it once it loaded. It was a collage of three pictures, all of them were of me and Seif. The first one we were walking on the beach, I was laughing so hard while he was smiling and looking at me. The second one we were going into the hospital, I was walking ahead of him with a concerned look while he looked at me with worry and fear. The last one we were standing in the street in front of the grocery store just around my place. Maha's back was to the camera while Seif and I were visible. I looked at him while he smiled and looked back at me giving me all his attention.

Sighing deeply, I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Thank god this didn't have anything to do with my past. They were just a few pictures of me and Seif nothing unusual about them really.

I wonder why that account had posted them in the first place. I thought the owner hated me and wanted me to be miserable. What's a collage of me and my best friend had to do with her 'lifes goal'? If anything, I think that collage is rather cute. Although I do think it's very creepy how those pictures were taken. Obviously none of them were taking by us or with our content.

Going back to the original tweet, I noticed it had a few replies under it and I was intrigued to read them and see what people were saying about them.

'Who is that?'

'Zayn is so much hotter! Maggie is obviously downgrading.'

'Did Zayn finally dump her arse?'

'Is she cheating?' and with him? Zayn is so much better.'

'Bet that's the real baby's daddy.'

'Zaggie is just a stunt. This is obviously her new boyfriend.'

'He is ugly. Zayn is hotter.'

'Poor Zayn, she is cheating on his with a nerd.'

What is wrong with people? The pictures had nothing to implement that Seif is my boyfriend! I was engaged for crying out loud and they all knew it. To me those pictures were nothing but cute. Just two friends talking and walking so could come all of those people saw them as something else?

What if Zayn saw them and got mad? He already hates Seif. Oh god, I don't even want to see his reaction.

Hearing a knock on the bathroom door, I quickly closed my phone, "I'll be right out." I shouted to whoever was outside. I buried my phone in my pocket then ran the tap to pretend like I was washing my hand or something.