Chapter 84

The weekend came fast and with it came Ella's move to London. After hours of talking on the phone, I finally convinced her to stay with us at Zayn's place till she finds herself a nice apartment near the place she will be working.

"Woah, this place." Ella was amazed once she sat foot in Zayn's place. Everything in there was breath taking to her, the huge piano, the modern furniture, the rebellious backyard with the huge tent and random spray paint on the walls. The skating area, just about everything. "If you hadn't already been engaged to Zayn I would've had my go with him. God this house is like my dream house being both elegant and a bad mother-"

"Should I be worried then?" I chuckled cutting her before she cursed. It seemed stupid but I wasn't comfortable anymore with swearing. It didn't fit my new life style.

"Not after everything you did for me, " She laughed entering one of the only spare rooms left untaken by us. "It feels like one of them fancy hotels."

"Kind of," I shrugged sitting on the bed while Ella explored the bathroom a bit leaving me alone.

Feeling a vibration on the bed, I grabbed my iphone seeing that it was a text.
'Tonight at 8.'

What? Who was that? It was a number. I pressed on my home button to open the phone and try to know who that was, but it wouldn't open. Pressing it one more time, again it vibrated and asked for my code. Stupid phone.

Entering my numbers didn't work. Confused, I flipped the phone on it's back to see the cover only to realize that this wasn't mine.

Something wasn't adding up, Ella just got back in the city today and as far as I know she had no one else here but me. So who was she meeting?

Hearing the bathroom door knob twist, I threw the phone on the pillow and pretended to be interested in the ceiling while trying running my hand through my tangled hair.

"That was a much needed shower." Ella walked out of the bathroom having nothing but a tightly wrapped towel on her slim body.

"Thought you were only looking around." I tried to be casual as I contained my urging questions.

"I was but that bath you have is heaven on earth. Almost forgot you were out here." She laughed as she grabbed her phone, took one look at the screen then closed it and went to change.

Curiosity was taking the best of me but I didn't want to seem like I was snooping on her phone so I decided to be a bit indirect, "Do you have anything later tonight?"

"I just came today." She chuckled like I just asked the dumbest question ever which got me even more curious. I read the message, and so did she. Why wasn't she forward with me?

"So you are free the whole night?" I asked again giving her one last chance. I didn't understand why she didn't just tell me.

"Yeah. Why are you asking?" She seemed so unfazed that I began to doubt what I read. Was it just a wrong number and I was making a big deal out of nothing?

Of course it was. Ella won't lie to me. I was too paranoid, I needed to get myself together.

"It's just, I had to attend someone's birthday, if you are up to it you can come with." I covered up fast and technically I wasn't lying. I was going to Seif's sister birthday. They won't mind if I brought Ella.