Chapter 6

I need your help.”

My heart raced with fear mimicking the fear in my little sister’s voice.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Can you come bail me out?“ Her voice was ruffled with fear and I could hear her sniffling.

“Bail you out? What happened Nadia? Where are you?” I asked fast but tried to keep my voice calm although I was panicking from the inside.

“Don’t tell mom and dad.” She cried more.

“I won’t, I promise but just tell me what happened?” I tried to calm her and get a little information at the same time.

“I-It’s a long s-story. I-I’m at Bradford station and I need someone to b-bail me or I would s-spend the night here.” She sniffled while talking.

“Time’s up.” I heard a male voice yell then I heard Nadia yell ‘No’ but the line went dead.

A lump gathered in my throat and I began to panic. My sister was at a police station and needed my help to get out. My mind froze on the spot when I realized I was in London with no car and it was 9PM at night. How was I supposed to go to her?

I couldn’t tell mom or dad. After everything they went through with me, dad would literally kill Nadia. Then what could I do?

My hands had a mind of their own, grabbing my phone and pressing the speed dial. I waited for him to pick up as I bite my nails. Please pick up.

 “Hello?” the second I heard Zayn’s voice I lost all control I had and started crying and panicking.

“Zayn….Nadia….jail…Bradford….No car.” I managed to say a few words during my cries but they made absolutely no sense.

“I don’t understand babe. Please try to calm down.” His voice was surprisingly calm which helped me to control my cries a little.

“Nadia called me from jail. S-She needed someone to bail her.” I sniffled every now and then but I managed to say a complete sentence without crying.

  “Okay…where is she?” He asked still very collective and calm.

“In Bradford station.” I said being a little calmer but I was still sniffling.

“Why didn’t she call your parents? They are closer to her?” He asked.

“No, they can’t know Zayn. Not like this. But I don’t know what to do. I have to go to her but I have no car and it’s a three hour drive. I don’t know any-“ I started to panicked again and started talking too fast. I bet he didn’t even gather a single information.

“Its okay babe, just try to calm down a bit. I’ll figure it out.” He interrupted me.

“What are you going to do?” I asked calming down a little.

“I’ll call someone in Bradford to go to her.”

“But it can’t be from your family Zayn. They can’t know about this. No one must know about this, please.” I pleaded knowing exactly how Nadia must be feeling right now.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call Danny.” He assured me.

“Thank you.” I said relaxing a bit.

“You are welcome, babe. I need to go call Danny now. I’ll call you as soon as I know anything.” He said then hanged up.

Setting on one of the bar chairs around the kitchen island, I placed my phone on the marble island and just stared at it thinking and worrying about Nadia.