Chapter 15

The day went on yesterday with no drama thank god. They didn’t check their twitter all day which was much to my relief to be honest and I didn’t really bother bringing up the subject. I tried to ignore it as much as I could.

  We just spent the whole day shopping till we dropped. I felt my back still ach from all the walking we did yesterday and I tried to savor these small moments where I’m laying comfortably in my bed.

  Shopping was not really my thing. I just hated walking around for hours, going through a punch of different stuff so at the end of the day I could maybe purchase one thing.

  Aaroosa literally dragged me through ten stores or more and after all of that she didn’t find anything she liked.

  The only thing I would consider fun about the whole day was our fooling around in the Shalwar Kameez shop which I forgot the name of. We were mid-shopping when we came across that shop and Waliyha thought it would be fun to try some on.

  Hearing my phone buzz, I rolled over to my other side on the bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand. It was a DM from Tasneem so I opened my skype knowing she would like to talk to me about that stupid account but strangely enough she wasn’t online.  

  Opening twitter, I went straight to my DMs ignoring my mentions which were exploding with tweets. My DMs on the other hand were pretty slow. The only one who ever DMs was Tasneem so that was nice.

            ‘Just read that stupid tweet from @MaggieBitch. Someone needs attentions much? Ignore her. No one cares for her. She’s begging for attention.’

  I knew she wouldn’t let that tweet just pass her by like that but why were she DMing me instead of Skyping me like we usually do?

  Come to think about it, I hadn’t had a proper conversation with Tasneem in forever. Was she ignoring me or something?

  I wasn’t going to let this pass like that. I’m going to ask her what’s up. I need to talk to her about everything.

            ‘I need to talk to you. Can we Skype?

  Waiting for her reply, I sat straight on my bed feeling a little dizzy from sleep so much. More than five minutes had past and I still hadn’t got any reply from her. Maybe she logged out or something?

  Sighing, I got out of bed and decided to just start on my day. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine then prayed the Morning Prayer before I went downstairs to make myself my morning cup of tea.

  “Morning,” I smiled at the girls who were already seating in the living room eating something and watching T.V.

  “Morning, Maggs.” Waliyha smiled back biting her lip as if worried about something.

  “What’s wrong?” I asked confused.

  “We read about your hospitalization.” Waliyha said hesitant making my eye open wide in both fear of their reaction and shook that they seem more worried than mad.

  “Why didn’t you tell us you nearly lost your life because of Sarah?” Aaroosa asked in sympathy more than anything making me confused. How did she know that?

  “I just…I couldn’t” I said uncertain.

  “This is why you changed your life and stayed away from Sarah, right? She gave you drugs and you almost died.” Aaroosa seemed pretty sure of herself so I just nodded.

  To be honest, I was in no way ready to tell them about the accident. Plus their guess was pretty close so we could just roll with that for now, right?