Chapter 21

“Hey Babe

  My heart dropped on hearing his voice.

  Turning around, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I blinked a few times trying to wake myself.

  But I wasn’t asleep. He was really here.

  Zayn was here, in front of me.

  “What? Didn’t you miss me?” He joked raising an eyebrow at me playfully.

  My tongue was tied, it took me more than a second to get my brain to work again.

  He was really here! Right here in front of me!

  But he told me he was coming on Monday. He told me he didn’t want to see me in the airport. He made me feel so horrible.

  But he is here? Early?

  “Babe?” His face fell as he came closer to me.

  “You…You are here?” My voice came uncertain. I wasn’t sure if I was really seeing him or if I was hallucinating. Did I go mad?

  “Yeah, I’m here.” He smiled showing off his perfect smile as he bit his bottom lip making my heart do a double flip.

  He was really here!

  And suddenly it all came down to me as my eyes started to water from the overwhelming feeling inside of me. I was shocked that he was in front of me, mad that he made me feel horrible all this time while he was planning to come early, happy that he is actually here early, but most of all I was relieved that he didn’t actually hate me as I thought nor was he trying to get away from me.

  Wiping away the tears that escaped my eyes with his hands, Zayn looked right into my eyes with worried eyes and a slight smile, “Why are you crying babe?”

  “I missed you.” I managed to say with my sniffling as he held my hand. I missed his touch.

  “I missed you more, babe. I’m sorry I was so mean to you. I wanted to make the surprise even better.” He spoke in a soft voice. I missed his voice.

  “I thought you hated me.” I confessed sniffling.

  “What? No. never. I’m sorry I made you feel like that. I love you babe.” I missed his reassurance.

  “I love you too.” I said with a faint smile.

  Hearing someone cough behind us, broke our moment. Oh, god. I forgot the girls were here. I looked ridiculous crying like that in front of them.

  “Oh, right.” Zayn chuckled intertwining our fingers together, “Close your eyes babe.”

  “Why?” I asked confused.

  “I have a surprise for you.” He smiled at me. Wasn’t this the surprise?

  “O-Okay.” I slowly and hesitantly closed my eyes. I dreaded closing them as I hated surprises. I hated not knowing what was going on which was funny since I always don’t know what’s going on.

  “Are they closed?” He asked as I heard a little movement around me.

  “Yes.” I hesitantly answered trying to know what was going on.

  “Are you peaking?” I could almost feel his smirk making me mentally roll my eyes at him.

  “No.” I said aggravated like a child being told to clean his room.

  Feeling Zayn’s crib on my hand tighten, he started walking somewhere leading me behind him. Taking baby steps making sure I wouldn’t trip and fall or something until he went through something that was better lighted. I felt the light through my lids making me tempted to open my eyes but I didn’t.