Chapter 75

The sun was in my eye, the humidity made me sweat everywhere and I hadn't slept a minute through the whole two hours flight to Milan but the second I got out of our private plan, my smile was so wide, all my worries about the weird fan gift, my father coming on this trip with us and having to be around Zayn's fans and work colleagues for a long duration for the first time had all washed away.

All I could seem to do was smile so wide. There was some murmurs and giggles around me from side talk of both side of the families engaging themselves in a conversation. My eyes scanned the place searching for that familiar face that I missed too much but he was nowhere to be found, only a few people working around the runway minding their own business.

"Can you actually believe we are in Italy?" Ella exclaimed spreading her arms out as if hugging the sun and the warmth of the air.

"We've only been here for a second and I already don't want to ever leave." Nadia chuckled at her own lame self.

"I hear you. I'm so glad I ditched school for this." Jawaad joined the conversation.

"Are we going to spend the whole day here?" My dad just had to be a party pooper and spoil everyone's buzz about the trip. We were literally a second into the vacation and my dad was already ruining it.

"Right, let's go get our bags and head for the hotel. I need to freshen up before we start our sightseeing." My mom tried to overshadow my father's gloom with her nice and overly excited tone which seemed to be working.

"Zayn always takes care of those stuff. We just need to find the ride he sent for us." Trisha smiled ensuring my parents as she adjusted the sunglasses on her hair.

"Oh, a ride would be sent for us? How fancy." Nadia smirked, checking for all the cars around the area no doubt looking for the most expensive one around.

"You are impressed with the car? Wait till you see the place we would be staying in. I heard it was almost like having a private island on the beach." Jawaad bragged feeling real proud of his cousin.

As Jawaad and Nadia discussed all the cool options and things Zayn promised to happen in this trip, I was distracted by a tanned looking guy who looked local and had the thick English accent to prove he was indeed from this country, "The Maliks?"

"Yeah," Trisha smiled sweetly in answer.

"Welcome to Milan. I hope you had a nice trip on your way here." The man said in a welcoming tone.

"It was lovely." My mother was the one to speak now.

"Very nice. My name is Marco, I will be your local tour guide and your driver for the week. Your bags had already been taken care off. Now, come to the car to start our journey in beautiful Milan." Marco was really sweet. He had a welcoming smile that made his petite figure for a man not seem so odd, his overall warm attitude that made you like him from the minute you see him.

Our destination was somewhat far from the airport, about an hour long, but the ride was not the least boring. We took a van to fit all of us in, and strangely it was really comfortable. Marco played us some local music in the beginning while showing us some historical places that laid on the side of the streets we were driving by.

He would give us small hints on each place we passed but after around the third building he described to be 'with great historical value as the greatest architecture in all of old Italy had made it especially for his believed one as a sign of his love.' That we could obviously notice the modern structure in all glass building or the Starbucks at its corner, that's when we knew he was making all of that stuff up.