Endou vs Wild Animal Fresh from The Amazons!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I feel so so so happy to see that I have gotten about 6K reads for this story!!! Thank you all so much!! :)) I feel so so so so so so so so so HAPPYYYYYYY I dunno know how I should describe this feeling but. Oh my gosh... I'm so delighted!! Thank you!! All of you :))

Also, I am sorry for the really late update... Anyways... On with the story! :D

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

With Kazemaru

Kazemaru slowed down when he thinks he wasn't in animal territory anymore. He walked through the bushes, not letting his guard down at all. Of course, he was in a jungle and he could be attacked by a... dunno, wild boar?

Just then, the bushes rustled. Kazemaru instantly turned and got ready for an attack, gripping onto his hammer tight and going into a fighting stance. Just then, Eric came out of the bushes. He took one look at Kazemaru and nodded, acknowledging his existence.

"Ahnyeong (Greeting in Korean)," Eric said in a calm tone. Kazemaru sweatdropped and dropped the fighting stance.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo," Kazemaru greeted back.

(A/N: From this point onwards, they'll be speaking in Korean)

"So what are you doing here?" Eric asked calmly. Kazemaru sweatdropped again.

"As you can see... I parachuted from a plane and ended up in the Amazons," Kazemaru said.

"Same here," Eric said and held up his hand. "High five,"

Kazemaru just obliged while sweatropping. Once again. Why in the world is Eric so calm...? Anyways, they should stick together now.

"Let's go search for Endou. We're supposed to meet up with him," Kazemaru said.

"Okay," Eric said putting on his headphones nd started listening to music once again. Kazemaru just continued on his way with Eric now behind him.

With Hiroto

Hiroto just walked- okay, limped- to where he think Endou is. Just then, he hears people talking. Which is kinda weird as there shouldn't be anyone in the forest except for maybe some aboriginals and themselves (the ones who also parachuted from the plane). Then again, it's good news. He listened closely. Then, he realized that he does recognize the voice!

"Gouenji..! Yuuka..!" Hiroto muttered and limped towards the voice as quickly as he could, not wanting to lose them. The moment he stepped out of the bushes, Gouenji and Yuuka simultaneously whipped their heads towards him, obviously afraid if it was a wild animal. But once they saw him, they let out a sigh of relief.

"Phew... It's just you... And I nearly thought it was a wild animal..." Gouenji said with a smile. "Glad to see you here,"

"Me too. I was afraid I couldn't find you guys," Hiroto said limping towards them. Gouenji and Yuuka noticed this. Before Gouenji could ask what happened, Yuuka beat him to it.

"What happened, Hiroto onii-chan (big brother Hiroto)?? Yuuka can see that Hiroto onii-chan (big brother Hiroto) is injured!" Yuuka exclaimed.

"Eh.... Let's just say I have some real cruddy luck and ended up like this," Hiroto said. Gouenji chuckled. They then started making their way to where they think Endou is, together.

With Kidou

Kidou was frantically shouting his little sister's name. If you're wondering, yes, he has heard of the superstition of 'don't-call-someone-by-their-name-in-the-forest-or-jungle-or-something'll-happen-to-them'. But he wasn't really superstitious. If if really does happen, prove it... Or maybe not. He doesn't really like the risk of loosing his baby sister... Okay, maybe not baby but... you get the point.