To The Airport

Hey, everyone. Xue Ning, Ai Ling, and the other survivors are just random OCs (own character) that I put into the story as a survivors :)Plus I'm going to be putting some Chinese inside to make it more realistic. Hope you guys don't mind. :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Endou was stuck. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to stay with his mother but... he also wished or a life without anymore infecteds. He wanted to be in that city where there re no infecteds roaming around, trying to get hold on human flesh.

"I... Mother... I'm sorry... But I can't stay. I can't stay here with you," Atsuko looked shocked. Her son had just rejected to stay with her! "I want to go to that city free of infecteds. I'm sick of people trying to eat people... I hope that you would come with me.."

"But as I told you... I'm not ready to leave the house yet..." Atsuko said. "But it's fine... You can go to that city. I'll just stay here..."

"But mom! You'll eventually run out of food and-" Endou stopped himself. He didn't want to say die. He had just watched someone precious to him die. He didn't want to say that word too often.

"I know, dear," Atsuko said gently. "But I'm not ready. Don't worry... When I am ready, I'll come search for you... in the city," Atsuko said.

"O-Okaa-sama (Mother)!" Endou exclaimed giving his mother a big hug. Leaving your parents behind can be a hard choice. But Endou was sure his mother will be able to look for him. He has to have faith.

"Well then. I guess we should be taking our leave," Fubuki said.

"Nani (What)? That fast?" Kazemaru asked.

"Yes. We'll stock up some supplies. Then, we're going to take a car and drive down to an airport and try to get a plane with someone steering," Fubuki said.

"Where do you think you guys are going to get a car or a plane?" Atsuko asked.

"From the streets, the airport, anywhere," Kidou said.

"You guys are going to take other's car and plane?" Atsuko asked.

"It is an apocalypse. No one would care," Kazemaru said.

"I see. That's true.." Atsuko said and gave Endou a big hug. "Stay safe, all of you. I'll come find you guys in the city when I'm ready,"

The group stood up. "Thanks, you stay safe too," Hiroto said. They said a few more goodbyes before going on their way. Endou still looked really sad. The others were kind of starting to get worried.

"Endou.. cheer up. You can't stay sad forever," Kazemaru said putting a hand on Endou's shoulder.

"He's right," Kidou said.

Endou heaved a sigh and put on a smile. It didn't look lie his normal happy smile at all. This smile was forced. Right.. How could someone smile right after the death of someone dear to them? It takes time.

"Give him some time. Endou will get over it eventually. I'm sure of it. We have to believe in him," Kidou said. Endou shot him a grateful look.

"Kidou's right. Alright, it's time for us to go stock up some supplies for the trip," Fubuki said. Everyone else nodded. Hiroto looked uneasy as he remembered his dream of them being attacked in a store. Fubuki put a hand on Hiroto's shoulder and made eye contact with Hiroto. Hiroto understood what Fubuki meant. Fubuki is trying to tell Hiroto that everything will be alright. Endou and the others seemed to be a little confused with that action.

"What's wron-" Endou was cut off.

"Alright, let's be on our way, shall we?" Fubuki said and started walking to a nearby convenience store. The others just followed behind him. They stopped outside of the convenience store. Fubuki glanced at Hiroto. He seemed nervous.