Freiheit

HEWWO EARTHLINGSS OwO I have returned from an unintentional trip to a planet called Ex-AmS001 jokes aside sorry to those who I might have accidentally ignored while I wasn't online and all that :( especially in messages. Anyways, I'm not sure if this chappie is weird or anything cuz it did do a few detours from my original plan but anyways lemme stop ranting and here's the next chappie >0<  p. s. Writing this got me rewatching Inazuma Eleven again pfft such a kid on the inside

"Death is not the greatest lost in life. The greatest is what dies inside us while we live." -Norman Cousins

_____________________________________________________

To say he hated himself was an understatement. Kazemaru mentally smacked himself over and over for his thoughts the moment they were forcefully dragged out of the huts and made to prostrate in front of two scary looking statues despite having their hands tied up behind their backs. Seriously, do they have any clue just how much it hurts?!

Well, that was the least of their problems now...

They were given the permissions to regain their posture, though still having to be on their knees. Spears were pointed at them from every direction, daring even one of them to make the wrong move. It almost seemed urging so that they could then celebrate a feast of male human kebabs.

With their faces no longer facing the floor, they could finally see the area better. The Amazonians flocked the clearing, chattering busily about themselves. Endou and Kidou both had grim expressions on their faces while Gouenji searched the sea of faces. It was as if that he didn't care about the fact that they were about to be slaughtered for some religious ritual as long as Yuuka was alright.

Adam was flirting-well, at least trying- with the younger girls of the wild and failing remarkably by being thrown with spiked clubs by not-so-friendly-looking female warriors while Kristian looked indifferent though no one could really tell what lies underneath that stone cold façade. Eric glared passionately at any onlookers while Kazemaru looked like he was having a hard time with his thoughts. As if he was... congested. And for some reason, Hiroto wouldn't stop glaring at the sky.

Fubuki was being held up by the shoulders by two Amazonian guards. Somehow it looked like he was having a hard time, his eyebrows knitted together as sweat glided down the side of his face. Then again, who wasn't?

"Hey! Let go of me!" a girl shrieked. The boys immediately snapped their heads at the sound of that familiar voice. Indeed, it was Haruna and Fuyuka. All of them, especially a certain genius strategist were relieved that their friends have not been made into human stew just yet. But...

"Oi, you. Where is my sister?" Gouenji questioned, onyx eyes dishing out a harsh glare towards the queen. The female guard near him took no time in giving him a in the back while muttering something about respect. But he paid them no heed. That was of least importance right now.

"Feisty, aren't we? Let us wait and see for how long you filthy men can put up with the caring act,"

"What do you wish to achieve by pulling such a-" Kidou started was immediately cut off by square punch to the jaw.

"Every single time one of you speaks without respect, you will be delivered physical punishment. Further disruption and I cannot guarantee what my sisters will do to you," the indifference and coldness was clear. She meant what she said.

"Now, girls. I am sure I need not elaborate on what is going to happen next-"

"Please do. We have no idea what is going on here," Haruna stated. She gulped. In all reality, she does know what was going to happen next. But she had to try-even if meant only prolonging the conversation just so that her brother would hopefully come up with a plan to get them all out of this situation.