Valentines Day Special! Part 2

So.... To be honest, this was supposed to come out sooner, but I don't know what happened but that part I was working on for a looooong time disappeared. Okay. To tell the truth, the whole chappie disappeared. But when I updated the thing again. The chappie revealed itself but the newest part (which was quite a lot) was gone :'( so I had to rewrite the whole part :'(

Remember... This chappie isn't a continuation of the real story and the pairings for this story isnt the pairing for the real story either. Just a gentle reminder :P So anyways.... Enjoy...

##########################################################################

Hiroto and Kazemaru edited the clothes shop a while after Endou and Haruna did. They made sure that Endou and Haruna didn't see them meanwhile all making sure that they didn't lose sight of Endou and Haruna. Wouldn't want to miss a cute scene of them would they?

Just then, Endou and Haruna entered another shop. It was a wedding boutique! Shockingly, the lights were still on in this boutique! Next to the wedding boutique was a camera shop which sells cameras (duh! XD), camera stands and other stuff. Kazemaru and Hiroto were hiding behind a fountain which was in front of the wedding boutique that Endou and Haruna were in. Hiroto saw this and smirked. The gears in his head clicked as he gave a dark chuckle. Kazemaru sweatdropped. What was Hiroto scheming of this time?

"Kazemaru, my friend, what we are going to do now is... We're gonna go into that camera shop and get ourselves a camera! Then, we can secretly take photos of their little 'date' and blackmail them! MWUAHAHAH....." Hiroto said.

"Uh-huh," Kazemaru said unamused. "Okay. Let's go and get this over with,"

Hiroto then held up his finger like a gun and put his back to the fountain. He peered over swiftly to see if anyone was there. "The coast is clear! You go first! I'll cover for you!" Hiroto whisper-screamed.

"Sure, sure," Kazemaru said and went over to the camera shop. His face, was like this -.-

Hiroto followed behind Kazemaru. Once they entered the shop, Hiroto mysteriously became serious again and took out his weapon.

"Alright. First of all, we need to check if this place is safe. You check the back and I'll check around this area. Be careful and remember to keep your voice down. Meet up at the counter when you're done," Hiroto said sternly.

"Somehow... I have a feeling like you're mimicking Fubuki when you're giving out orders..." Kazemaru said sweatdropping.

"What?" Hiroto whined. "Oh, come on! Can't you give me some showtime and let me act cool for once?"

Kazemaru did an anime fall before sighing and giving in. He took out his weapons and checked the back, taking out a few infecteds with a solid bash in the head. Hiroto did the same. They then met up.

Hiroto then took a camera and they started heading out.

"Seriously, did we need to check the whole camera shop just to take one camera?" Kazemaru asked. "It's an apocalypse here..."

"Hey! It's for safety measures!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"Right. We're always safe. It's a zombie apocalypse," Kazemaru said. (A/N: Please note the sarcasm XD)

Hiroto and Kazemaru then peeked in to see what Endou and Haruna were doing. Endou was sitting outside the changing room to keep watch of any infected nearby while Haruna changed. We can't have an infected accidentally walking into the changing room when someone's changing, right?

Soon, Haruna came out with a slight blush on her face.

"How do I look, Endou-kun?" Haruna asked giving a twirl. Endou gave a small blush. But he shook his head. He liked Natsumi! He could just fall for Haruna already... Right? But it is a zombie apocalypse... He doesn't even know if Natsumi is alive! Maybe Haruna...?