The Amazon Jungle

Hi everyone! I wanna thank all of you who have read until here. I'm so happy!!!! I got about 3K + reads for this story so... Thank you all so much!!!! also... I'm so so so sorry for not updating in, like, a long long time. It's just that I wasn't really in the mood to write. Hope all of you can understand. And lately, I've been caught up with Percy Jackson Chaos stories *wink wink* ^^ Those who also like chaos stories, please comment...

HERE

haha. Anyways, this chappie isn't, like, REALLY good but enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was awake. All of them were starting to realize something was wrong.

"Everyone! I'm landing now! There isn't enough fuel to support our journey to Kansas! We're now flying somewhere across the Amazon Jungles! There is nowhere for me to land! The only thing we can do is parachute down before this plane crashes!" Mr. Fujisawa's voice could be heard through the speakers.

"A-Amazon Jungle?! Parachute?!"

This was crazy! They were going to parachute into the middle of the Amazons?! But further delay might just lead to an airplane crash. They had no choice. In a while, the plane began to descend. All of them grabbed parachutes and headed over to the emergency exit. One by one, with the exception of Gouenji who has a sleeping Yuuka on his back, they began to jump. But the plane was moving while they jumped. So they landed in different locations. But close enough to walk to.

With Endou

Endou parachuted down. He looked to see where his friends were. They were quite close to each other actually. Fubuki shouted something that was lost in the wind. He probably said: Gather up when we land! All head to Endou's location!

Soon, they started to land. Most of them heard what Fubuki said. Endou decided it was better for him to stay where he was when he landed. He then waited and waited for the others to come.

With Fubuki

'I hope they heard what I said...' Fubuki thought. 'Don't change locations... Endou... Please,'

Fubuki then landed onto the ground safely. He then stuffed the parachute into his bag and started heading towards Endou's direction. While he was walking, he saw a green snake on one of the branches of the trees. It hissed at him. Fubuki smiled at the snake before giving a dangerous glare just to see its reactions. The snake didn't do much. Oh well, that was no fun.

'Welcome to the Amazons,' Fubuki thought as he walked on. 'Let's get on nicely, shall we?'

With Hiroto

'Just when I thought we were finally going to get to go to the city which was free of infecteds, this happen. Just how cruddy is our luck?!' Hiroto thought as his feet touch the ground. He kept his parachute in case he would need it again later. He remembered Fubuki shouting something about Endou. But the roar of the wind was too loud, he couldn't get the full sentence. Oh well, he better go find the others. Endou should be nearby. Hiroto then started heading to the place he last saw Endou land.

He thought he heard a rustle in the bushes as he walked. Thus, he turned to see what it was while walking. But nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

'Hmmm....' Hiroto thought. Just then, he tripped on something and fell face first onto the ground. Hiroto winced and slowly got up to see what he has tripped on. A branch. Dammit, just how cruddy is his luck?! Great. Now his hands and feet are caked in dirt and mud. Hiroto did his best to remove them but some of them still stained his clothes and caked his arms. Oh well, better get going before Endou and the others leave without him...

Hiroto took a step forward and winced. He looked down and sighed. Awesome (Please note the sarcasm), he scrapped his knee and didn't even noticed it until now. Ugh... It doesn't matter. He has to find the others anyways. He'll clean the wound after he found the others. Wouldn't want them leaving without him. Sigh, his luck is just way too bad.

With Gouenji

Yuuka woke up in the middle of the 'parachute ride' to see them in the air. Yuuka gasped and started tearing up.

"It's okay, Yuuka. Onii-chan (Big brother) is here," Gouenji said once he noticed that Yuuka was awake. He was sure Yuuka would be scared out of her mind, seeing them like who-knows how many feet from the ground.

"O-Onii-chan (B-Big brother)...? Why is Yuuka and onii-chan (big brother) so high up in the air?" Yuuka asked gripping onto Gouenji tightly, not wanting to fall.

"Daijobu (It's alright), Yuuka. I won't let you fall," Gouenjii said soothingly. Yuuka nodded and held onto Gouenji tighter. Soon, they reach the ground.

"Yuuka, I need you to get down so I can put the parachute in the bag, okay?" Gouenji asked.

"Okay..." Yuuka said and got down from Gouenji's back. She stood close to Gouenji and waited patiently as Gouenji put the parachute in the bag.

"Alright. Let's go fine, Endou and the others, shall we? Fubuki said to gather at Endou's location. Yuuka nodded. Then, the siblings held hands and began to walk towards the direction Endou was at.

With Kidou

Kidou landed right into a muddy area. Great! Just what he wished for... (Please note the sarcasm=_=). Kidou let out a slight curse and packed his parachute. No wise man would leave his parachute, right? Just then, his mind was diverted to someone else... Haruna! Where is she? Is she alright?! Oh no...

Kidou began to panic. His little sister was somewhere in the amazons separated from him. Alright. Calm down. She must be close. The last time I saw her was in.... That direction! Great. Kidou started walking there.

With Haruna

Haruna landed on the ground safely. She kept her parachute and looked around. She gulped. She was all alone now. He onii-chan (big brother) isn't with her. Neither are the others....

'Calm down, Haruna. They're just nearby. You can find them,' Haruna thought. She was nervous. What happens if she's stuck here forever?! No, think positive. There has to be a way... Alright. First step: Find the others. Haruna remembered where she last saw Kidou. She chose a direction and started walking.

With Kazemaru

Kazemaru wasn't so lucky. He landed in... In.... Okay. How should we say this... He feet landed on top of animal dung! Kazemaru cursed and stepped away from the dung as far as possible, trying his best to clean his shoe.

"Great! Now I've got animal poop at my shoe soles!" Kazemaru whined. He kept the parachute and sighed. Where to now? Right. The others. Alright! Time to go!

Kazemaru started walking. Just then, he noticed he was in animal territory. Why? He remembered. The dung. Dang it! (A/N: lol dung dang XD) alright. He needed to get out of her fast. Before a fluffy carnivorous furball lion or another animal comes and eat him. Oh well, time to run!

With Fuyuka

Fuyuka landed gracefully. She packed the parachute before looking around to check for any danger. None. Alright. Time to search for the others. She then walked off to where she last saw Endou was. (A/N: If you're wondering, yes. She heard what Fubuki said XD)

With Endou

Endou just sat down on the ground, waiting for the others to come. Just then, the bushes rustled. Endou got up excitedly, expecting to see Gouenji or maybe Fubuki-oh! And Kidou and Haruna too! Boy, was he wrong when he saw a pair of animal eyes glaring at him from the bushes. Endou gulped.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So... Once again sorry for the late update!! What do you guys think about this chappie? Hope you guys like it even if it wasn't really good. Well, until next time~ please leave a comment :) thx