Leader and Death?

PLEASE DON'T SKIP >~<!

Sorry but... It may be a little confusing at the bottom. So if you don't understand what they are doing, you can always message me and I'll tell you what they are doing. :) 'cause there are some problems with my comment thing. I can't comment anything :(

***************************************************************************************************************

All of them had already settled down on the ground with drinks in their hands.

"So tell me... How did you guys managed to get here?" Aunt Mika asked.

"Well... That's a very long story!" Kazemaru exclaimed. All of them took turns to explain what happened. It took them quite a while explain each and everything that happened.

"I see... Is Fubuki-kun the leader of the group? He seems to have sacrificed a lot for the group!" Aunt Mika exclaimed. All of them looked at Fubuki who had stopped fiddling with his wooden katana after hearing what Aunt Mika said.

"No. I'm not the leader," Fubuki said looking up.

"Oh? Then who is?" Aunt Mika asked curious.

"We don't have a leader in our group. We just team up and do the work together," Fubuki said.

"But we've been following under the instructions of Fubuki," Endou stated.

"Then that's it! He's your leader!" Aunt Mika exclaimed. "He instructed all of you and led the group! He also sacrificed himself for the group! He's your leader!"

Everyone then realized that what Aunt Mika said was true. Fubuki raised an eyebrow. Endou and the others then turned to Fubuki with a grin.

"...What are you guys...?"

"Nice to have you with us, leader!" Endou exclaimed emphasizing the 'leader' word.

"W-What?! N-No! I'm not fit to be-"

"You are! No one else here is more fit to be the leader than you are!" Kazemaru exclaimed.

"That's right!" Hiroto exclaimed.

"But- I think Endou or Kidou would do a better job! They've led others before. I have no experience," Fubuki said crossing his arms and looking away. There was a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, so now you're going to push the responsibility to Endou and Kidou, huh, leader?" Kazemaru asked with a smirk. He kind of enjoyed teasing Fubuki.

"Oh shut it!" Fubuki said and turned aside with a pout.

"Look! He's pouting! I wish I had a camera!" Kazemaru exclaimed before bursting into laughter. He was own followed by everyone else.

"Don't get bothered, leader," Gouenji said.

"Not you too, Gouenji!" Fubuki exclaimed.

Just then...

Bang! Bang! BANG!!

There was also the sound of metal falling.

CLANK!

"What's going on?!" Aunt Mika asked with slight fear in her eyes.

"Get ready, everyone!" Fubuki said picking up his wooden katana.

"Yes, leader!" all of them exclaimed in unison.

"Would you guys quit it? =_=|||" Fubuki said.

Gouenji, the closest to the window, took a look and gasped. He looked like he had just gotten the shock of his life.

"No..."