Incredible Luck

I'm typing while listening to 'Adiemus' sung by Enya lol haha xD talk about nature haha anyways, sorry for the late update. Hope you guys enjoy :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

With Endou, Gouenji, Hiroto, Kidou, and Yuuka

Kidou looked up to the sky, it was almost noon. They've rested for a very long time now. A few hours, in fact. The had just survived an attack from a pack of wolves at about 5:30am and look how time flies. But Kidou deemed that it was needed and it should be worth it. Being in a plane crash really can wreck some nerves, especially when your luck has just decided that you would fall in the great Amazons during a zombie apocalypse. But now that they were in the Amazons, their encounters with the infecteds have decreased so much that he'd almost forget that zombies are roaming the earth! Almost. Being the genius he is, he doesn't forget such things easily. But really... it doesn't really take genius to remember that.

Gouenji had fallen asleep against the tree a long time ago. 'Guess a wound that bad is taking its toll on him. Endou was snoring as he slept flat on the ground like a starfish. Kidou chuckled slightly, this seemed to like him. Even after so much pressure, loosing those close to him, Endou was still as optimistic as ever. Frankly, Kidou really admired him. Endou has this... Very special aura and charisma. It was different from Gouenji's strong and calm aura and also different from Fubuki's sadistic yet authoritative charisma. It was just... Very bright and... Reassuring... It makes you that it's okay to mess up, it's okay to be have worries and doubts, it's okay to just... Just be yourself. And for that, Kidou is very, very grateful.

Hiroto was having a chat it's Yuuka not far from him. Hiroto and invited him to join in the conversation before but he declined. He wanted to just relax for a moment. Hiroto... Kidou remembered the time where he first met him as the captain of Aliea Academy's master rank team, Genesis. He had a more different personality than the personality of the previous aliens somehow. Kidou remembered the slight guilt saw in Hiroto's eyes when Fubuki was injured by his hissatsu technique. He also remembers the time Hiroto had taken a ball for his father. But really, with all the alien fiasco gone, Hiroto really is an amazing guy.

As for Yuuka, it's hard to explain just how much of a good girl she's been. He could go on and on. She's a strong smart girl who understands the current situation and accepts it as it is. She doesn't make a fuss and doesn't cause any trouble for the team. She tries her best not to be a burden to the team and her onii-chan (big brother). She doesn't whine or complain when she gets hurt at all and deep inside, she knew that everyone was doing their best to survive and protect each other. It's not surprising that Gouenji is so proud and protective of her.

'I guess I can understand why he loves his imouto (little sister) so much,' Kidou the sighed. 'Haruna... Where are you? When will I ever see you again...?'

Just then, Kidou's thoughts were interrupted by a loud yawn. He turned to see a certain Endou who already sat up and was rubbing his eyes.

"Ohayo (Good morning)!" Endou shouted at the top of his lungs. Even the birds seemed to have flew away when he shouted. Yuuka seemed to get upset at this though.

"Endou-san!" Yuuka pouted. "Onii-chan (Big brother) is still sleeping!"

"Ah!" Endou exclaimed, whipping his head to the tree Gouenji was resting at to find a certain platinum blonde opening and revealing his onyx eyes. "Gomen gomen (Sorry sorry), Gouenji!"

Kidou couldn't help but feel a smile tugging at his lips. It's as if nothing is happening and the world in an apocalypse at all.

"How's your wound, Gouenji?" Hiroto asked, tilting his head to one side.