Decision

Fubuki looked around to see that it was worst outside. He also noticed there were some undead students coming toward them. He then sees a scene. An alive student was trying to escape the undead. Soon, the alive student was surrounded and he was bitten. The undead then left him. The student turned more pale and was soon infected. The student was now one of the undead. Fubuki looked at Kurimtasu.

'One strike in the head is what kills them,' Fubuki thought. His eyes then widened as he remembered about Kabeyama. Just then, he heard a scream. It was Touko and Rika's scream. He turned around to see that Kabeyama was about to reach them. He cursed and ran and strike Kabeyama at the back of his head. Kabeyama dropped to the ground not moving an inch.

"Endou!! We have to get out of this place! The city is infected with them!! If we are bitten, we are done for!" Fubuki exclaimed.

Suddenly, an infected student opened its mouth and was an inch away from Fubuki. Everyone else gasped. Fubuki stood there in shock but the infected student didn't bite him. Instead, it changed directions and walked to the side of Fubuki.

"Fubuki!! Are you alright?" Hiroto's asked running towards the panting silver head.

"Y-Yeah," Fubuki said getting a hold of himself. "Hiroto, could you help me get that cloth over there?" Fubuki asked pointing to a cloth.

"Sure," Hiroto said and went to get the cloth even though he has no idea what Fubuki was going to be using it for.

Fubuki went to get a bucket and filled it with water.

"Here," Hiroto gave the cloth to Fubuki.

"Thanks," Fubuki said and wet the cloth. He saw one of them close by.

"What are you doing?" Endou asked.

"Sshhh!! I am trying to do something," Fubuki shushed Endou. Fubuki took the wet cloth and threw it onto the infected student nearby. The infected student didn't even flinch. 'Their senses are dead,' Fubuki thought. Fubuki then threw it to a wall making a 'splat!' sound. The infected student walked towards the wall and walked into it again and again.

"See? Their senses are dead. They only hunt by sound," Fubuki whispered.

"Well, I don't think we could just barge out of here. The teacher's lodge might still be open. I say we barricade ourselves inside and think of a plan to get out of the school safely," Fubuki said and thought for a moment.

"We would also need weapons. Anyone think of joining?" Fubuki asked. Hiroto, Gouenji, Endou, Haruna, Kidou, Kazemaru and Fuyuka raised their hands.

"Okay. Ikuyo (Let's go)," Fubuki said.

"Wait, what about the

others?" Endou asked. "They don't want to follow. So we can't force them. It is their choice anyway," Fubuki said. "I think it would be better of we just stay here and keep quiet," Tobitaka said. Everyone who is with Tobitaka nodded their heads.

"Fine. Your choice. Come on, we can't stay here any longer. We need to think of a plan as fast as we can or we might not be able to survive," Fubuki said. The ones who were with him nodded and they started to enter the school of the dead.