Valentines Day Special!! Part 3

Heyy guys! Okay, so I know most of you feel like wanting to kill me for not updating for sooooo loooonngggg and also not yet finishing the Valentines Special even when it's already August. Gomenasai (Sorry). But I'm back with another chappie! Again, the pairings are not related to the real story and its not joined with the story. Oh, and there is going to be EXTRA EXTRA fluff so that it seems more Valentines-like. More couple-ish stuff. Oh, and just so you know, I'm pretty sadistic so... Enjoy!~
_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone walked in a group with Hiroto in the lead. Hiroto continued his little 'spy leader' act by going first, acting like a spy and checking each nook and cranny before giving the others a signal that it is safe. But the others never really gave a damn as they walked normally.

"Kochi (Here)!" Hiroto exclaimed, turning towards them.

Just then, an infected came out of nowhere and tried to take a chunk out of the currently unaware Hiroto.

"H-Hiroto!"

In one swift movement, Hiroto ducked, turned behind the infected and hit hard down onto its head with his stick. The infected then fell onto the ground. Before it could get up, Hiroto smirked and stepped onto its head, preventing it from getting up, and aimed. He then quickly removed his foot and quickly struck down at its head, earning a bunch of brains and blood. Hiroto smirked before turning to Endou and the others with an innocent smile.

"Mou owarimashita (It's all over)!" Hiroto exclaimed innocently, putting one hand up. Endou and the others could only sweatdrop. After cruelly killing an infected, this is his actions?! Really?!

"Is it just me or is Hiroto becoming more and more sadistic?" Endou pointed out.

"Just like Fubuki," Kidou sweatdropped.

"Ne, ne~ Where is Fubuki and Fuyuka?~~" Hiroto asked, acting like a little child who gets extremely hyper over candy.

'Yup, Hiroto lost it,' Kazemaru confirmed to himself once more. Little did he know that everyone was having the same thoughts as him.

"... Ikkimashouka (Should we go)?"

"Hai (Yes), Fubuki-kun!"

All of them turned to the source of that voice and quickly hid behind the row of stores. They knew that the voice belongs to Fubuki and Fuyuka. They peeked to see Fubuki and Fuyuka walking side by side of each other, with smiles on their faces. Fubuki smiled so charmingly that he resembles a prince on a white horse while Fuyuka so sweetly that she seemed like the world's sweetest princess.

"Perfect. Match."

All of them turned to look at Hiroto. He seemed so focused that even if the world is in an apocalypse (well, technically, it is), he would still stay focused.

Haruna and Kidou sweatdropped. Endou gave a nervous laugh, Gouenji smirked and Kazemaru... Face palmed. Yuuka only stared up at them innocently.

"Nani Nani (What what)?" Yuuka asked.

"Nandemonai (Nothing's going on), Yuuka-chan," Gouenji said putting a hand on Yuuka's head. Guess she's too young to understand what Hiroto is thinking.

Just then, Fuyuka stopped. Fubuki then noticed her stop too.

"Doushite (read as 'doshte')[What's wrong], Fuyuka?" Fubuki asked.

"I-I..." Fuyuka stuttered looking down, flustered. Fubuki walked a little closer and put his forehead on hers, causing her to blush even redder.

"Hmm... Why do you look so flustered when you don't have a fever?" Fubuki muttered to himself and took a step back. "Anyways, what is it that you wanted to say?"