Unfriendly Attack

Fuyuka guided them to her house. They were passing by a street when they were suddenly attacked. A group of unfriendly survivors suddenly blocked their path. "What do you want?!" Endou exclaimed. One of the men who seemed to be their leader grabbed the person closes to him, Fuyuka, and put a pocket knife at her neck and twisted her arm to her back painfully. "Give us all your items!" the man exclaimed. The man was very big sized. He was also very muscular.

"What if we say 'no'?" Gouenji asked. He took out his stick he got from the science lab. "Oh, the usuals. I'll just kill the girl here," the man said. A man was sneaking up on them from behind. The man was about to stab Hiroto at the back. Fubuki noticed the man. But the man was fast. Fubuki managed to block the knife with his hands only. The knife pierced into Fubuki's hand and the end of the knife could be seen at the back of his hand. Fubuki hissed in pain. The others look behind to see Fubuki blocking the knife with his hand.

"What are you guys waiting for?! Get out of the way!" Fubuki exclaimed. The others immediately went to the side. Fubuki then jumped to the side and pulled his hand out. The man who was holding the knife jumped backwards. "Arigatou (Thanks), Fubuki," Endou said. Fubuki forced a smile. His hand was in agonizing pain. Of course, a knife just pierced through it. "Oh? You saw that coming?" the man holding Fuyuka hostage asked in an amused tone. Fuyuka struggled but couldn't do much as she had a she had a pocket knife at her neck. Literally.

"Boys, get the boy with the silver hair," the man holding Fuyuka captive said. Everyone's eyes widened. Everyone took out their weapons and tried to help Fubuki but he too was held captive. He could've protected himself but the comrades of the man holding Fuyuka captive attacked his injured hand. Due to the pain, he could hardly move the hand. With only one hand to protect himself from 5 men, he ended up being held captive too. "Now we've got two hostages. Now hand over your bags!" the man holding Fuyuka hostage yelled.

"Why are you taking him hostage as well?!" Kazemaru yelled. "Heh. You guys might know this already. Ever since you guys reached shore, we've been watching you guys. We noticed how you guys have been relying on silver hair here. He even sacrificed himself for you guys. Without him interfering, things would be easier," the leader of the group, the one holding Fuyuka captive said. That's when everyone realized. They do rely on Fubuki quite a lot.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt him or the purple hair here. Just hand over your bags and we'll let the both of them go," the leader said. "You've already hurt him!" Kidou yelled. "Oh no no no. He hurt himself by trying to protect the guy with the red hair. If he didn't protect red hair here, he wouldn't have been hurt," the leader said. "Don't worry. we sont hurt them if you hand your stuff over. However, if you do not hand over your bags, we will kill both of them," the leader said in a dark tone. He then brought the pocket knife closer to Fuyuka's neck. A thin red line was seen on Fuyuka's neck. The man holding Fubuki captive took the knife away from Fubuki's neck and pointed it at his stomach, ready to stab Fubuki when given the signal. They were in a bad situation.

"But how will we know you wouldn't kill our friends after we fulfill your requests?" Kidou asked. Being the genius he is, he knew what to ask. "Alright. Let's do a bargain. Boy with the headband, hand over your bag and I'll stop pointing this knife at purple hair," the leader said. Endou bit his lip and took off his bag. He then handed it to one of the leader's men. "Good," the leader said and put the knife away. But he still kept a death grip on Fuyuka. 'If this keeps up, we'll end up getting robbed!' Fubuki thought in his mind.

Fubuki tried to struggle. But the man holding him captive was strong. "Give me the blue hair girl over there in exchange for the knife which is aiming at silver hair's stomach be put away," the leader said. "Nani (What)?! You didn't say you want the girls!" Hiroto exclaimed. "If you refuse, silver hair here will get it," the leader said. This is a hard decision to make. "No! Don't hand him Haruna!" Fubuki exclaimed. He couldn't let Haruna be taken away. Kidou would've gone mad. "Your choice," the leader said. The man holding Fubuki captive stabbed Fubuki in the stomach. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Everyone could only watch in horror as the blood stained his shirt, the crimson red patch on his shirt becoming larger. Blood trickled down from the side if Fubuki's mouth. He began coughing out blood.

"F-Fubuki!" Endou exclaimed. "N-No! T-This can't be happening! All because of me...... Fubuki he.... No!" Haruna exclaimed and fell to the ground. "Haruna!" Kidou exclaimed. "Alright. Looks like silver hair here saved blue hair..... Haruna," the leader said. 'Now or never,' Fubuki thought. He used all his strength and knocked his head backwards. His head hit is captor's head. His captor, who was stunned fell onto the ground unceremoniously. Fubuki quickly took out his gun an pointed it at the man below him despite the pain. "Move... And I'll kill you," Fubuki said panting. "Heh. That's a fake one!" the man below him cried. Fubuki pointed the gun upwards and shot.

BANG!!!

Fubuki then pointed the gun at the man and turned to their leader. "Let our friends go and leave," Fubuki said. "Oh? If we don't?" the leader asked. Fubuki then shot at the legs of the man below him.

BANG!!! BANG!!!

"AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!" the man cried. Everyone then noticed the ruthlessness in Fubuki's eyes. But he was nice enough not to kill his former captor. Fubuki was glaring daggers at their leader. Fubuki then walked towards their leader, gun in hand. "Let her go. I'm warning you....." Fubuki said in a threatening tone. "Fine! Fine! Come on, bro. We can talk," the leader said letting Fuyuka go. "Talking won't help. Minna (Everyone), we're heading this way. Let's go," Fubuki said. Everyone got ready. "Ikuyo (Let's go)," Fubuki said. He still aimed the gun at their leader. Everyone quickly left. Fubuki followed behind the group while making sure that the thieves weren't following them.

"Where should we be going?! Fubuki's injured!" Hiroto exclaimed. "I'd say...... Ah! The clinic is nearby! Let's go there," Fuyuka suggested. "Don't worry about me..... Let's just go to where we're heading to....." Fubuki said. "No! You're injured! We need to take care of those wounds," Haruna protested. "I'm fine..." Fubuki said. "Stop being so stubborn. You need help," Haruna said. "I don't...... Need help....." Fubuki said. His vision was blurring. The pain was trying to knock him to sleep. Fubuki started swaying. He then passed out. But before Fubuki hit the ground, he was caught by Gouenji.