Departing

After they ate, they were going to depart. "Haruna, you want to follow us, right?" Kidou asked. Haruna nodded. "How about your parents? Do they want to follow? We have enough space in the bus," Endou said. "We will be fine. We put our daughter into your hands. Please take good care of her. Do not let anything happen to her," Haruna's mother said. "Don't worry. We will protect her," Kidou reassured. They looked at the gate again.

"I'll do it," Fubuki said and went to the gate. He unlocked the gate and pushed it open. He then stood aside but still kept in view. One of them were about to attack Fubuki from his side. Fubuki jumped and did a side kick and causing the infected to fall. He then ruthlessly hit the infected's head with his bat, smashing it into pieces. Haruna's parents just stood there gawking. Fubuki closed the gate and hopped on the bus. They then drove off after waving goodbye and saying their thanks.

"Thanks again for helping us with the gate," Endou said. "No problem," Fubuki said. "Where do we head next?" Haruna asked as she sped down the abandoned streets. "Is it okay if we all go to my house?" Fuyuka asked raising her hand. "Sure," Endou said. The car stopped. "What is wrong, Haruna?" Hiroto asked. "Fuyuka's house in on the other side of that bridge. But.... The bridge is... The bridge is blocked!! There is no way we can get past now," Haruna said pointing to the front.

Police officers are there blocking the road. "How about we try another bridge?" Endou asked. "We can't. We are stuck here. And I can bet that every bridge is in the same situation. Or what would be the reason they block the bridge of we could just go to the other bridge," Fubuki said. "But that would mean....." Hiroto said and paused eyes widening. "We have to wait for a long time," Kazemaru finished for Hiroto. "Exactly. I don't want to do that, do you? I say we go on foot," Fubuki said. "I agree," Gouenji said. "Come on," Fubuki said and opened the door. He leaped out and waited for the others to follow.